DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Integrated Fridge Freezer Problem (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/6271-integrated-fridge-freezer-problem.html)

DJ February 19th 04 09:45 PM

Integrated Fridge Freezer Problem

The fridge compartment of my integrated fridge freezer has stopped
working, the freezer is still working. Why has only the fridge stopped
working?, what could be the possible reasons for the failure.

I feel I need to have some knowledge of the cause of failure so as not
to be over charged when it is fixed.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance

David

Christian McArdle February 20th 04 10:06 AM

Integrated Fridge Freezer Problem

The fridge compartment of my integrated fridge freezer has stopped
working, the freezer is still working. Why has only the fridge stopped
working?, what could be the possible reasons for the failure.

Is it twin compressor, single compressor single thermostat or single
compressor twin thermostat?

Christian.