Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Christmas lights

Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have
already put up their Christmas lights?

[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours to it by 4 days but that's
Southerners for you.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 24 November 2018 21:20:31 UTC, ARW wrote:
Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have
already put up their Christmas lights?

Not actual neighbours, but I went past a house with a window packed full of Asda giant gnomes today.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote

Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours
who have already put up their Christmas lights?

Only those silly enough to get stuck in a council house.

[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours
to it by 4 days but that's Southerners for you.

Bet that was a council slum too.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 08:42:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours
who have already put up their Christmas lights?

Only those silly enough to get stuck in a council house.

[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours
to it by 4 days but that's Southerners for you.

Bet that was a council slum too.

What a pathetic excuse for a troll again, senile Rot! tsk

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fraid so the local radio said about two weeks ago a premises in Hove has all
the animations, illuminated animals Santa and some kind of laser show out
as well as a decorated tree. People for miles know it as the Christmas
house. As its in Sussex I did not bother to note the address. I do hope they
have not bypassed the meter. May I suggest listening to a track called
Decorations on the album Chipmunks roasting on an open fire by Bob Rivers?
Its American, but the feelings I suspect are as valid here.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ARW" wrote in message
Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have already
put up their Christmas lights?

[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours to it by 4 days but that's
Southerners for you.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The one in Hove is most certainly not. Stop stereotyping. I think some
people will just like Christmas and cannot understand all us bah humbug
types!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
ARW wrote
Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have
already put up their Christmas lights?

Only those silly enough to get stuck in a council house.
[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours to it by 4 days but that's
Southerners for you.

Bet that was a council slum too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

The one in Hove is most certainly not.

Show us a link.

Stop stereotyping.

Jawohl mien Komandant

I think some people will just like Christmas and
cannot understand all us bah humbug types!

A likely story. They should be burnt at the stake.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
ARW wrote
Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have
already put up their Christmas lights?

Only those silly enough to get stuck in a council house.
[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours to it by 4 days but that's
Southerners for you.

Bet that was a council slum too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/11/2018 09:33, Brian Gaff wrote:
Most shopping centres have their trees and lights on. Heart Christmas Extra
is on DAB and True Christmas is on ch 62 on Freeview.

True Movies changed to True Christmas in September if you bothered to
retune.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 21:00:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Show us a link.

Show us your psychiatric record, senile cretin!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/11/2018 21:20, ARW wrote:
Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have
already put up their Christmas lights?

[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours to it by 4 days but that's
Southerners for you.

Yes. There's a recent development of 5 bed homes opposite. Cheapest
houses were listed there for £695000 (15miles from Edinburgh), not some
scheme but a "nice estate". Two of the thick *******s have lights up.
One put them up yesterday, one has had them up for over a week.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 21:20:28 +0000, ARW
wrote:

Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have
already put up their Christmas lights?

[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours to it by 4 days but that's
Southerners for you.

Diwali lights on several houses near me will probably stay up until
the new year.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 24 November 2018 21:20:31 UTC, ARW wrote:
Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have
already put up their Christmas lights?

I thought of you today as I was arranging my baubles in the hall.

Not switched them on yet though.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have
already put up their Christmas lights?

[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours to it by 4 days but that's
Southerners for you.

Diwali lights on several houses near me will probably stay up until
the new year.

These are not Diwali lights.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/11/2018 21:20, ARW wrote:
Anyone other than me [1] got thick as pig **** neighbours who have
already put up their Christmas lights?

[1] Some **** in Watford beat my neighbours to it by 4 days but that's
Southerners for you.

I prepared my 18ft high tree shaped display for the front lawn
yesterday. Its going up next weekend.

All the lights worked even those on the 8 year old, 1m star, that goes
on top. Result:-)

Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 25/11/2018 09:33, Brian Gaff wrote:
Most shopping centres have their trees and lights on.

And I have already powered up 2 shopping centres and one hospitals
Christmas lights.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 18:38:02 UTC, ARW wrote:
Fondling baubles and thinking of Adam?
Each to his own.

Hope they were not big pink ones.

Actually they're rather blueish and cold-looking.

I was thinking of putting some sweetie papers inside to warm them up a bit.

Owain