Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 20:11:25 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Probably just marketing.

Like Yorkie bars weren't for girls. I don't know of anyone who refused to
sell one to a girl.

I did and she chucked a tantrum and I told
her that she wasnąt getting one anyway.

Yawwwn!!! Just spare everyone your senile attempts at "humour", senile
Ozzietard!

little ignorant ****."
MID: