Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DeWalt UK

Does anyone have a contact no / email for DeWalt UK?

There's a "3 year guarantee" leaflet with my new toy pointing to
http://www.dewalt.eu/3 but clicking "United Kingdom" gives an error.
All other countries work.

The same thing happens if you click "register" at www.dewalt.co.uk.

I can't see "contact us" info.

Must be something to do with BREXIT.

--
Reentrant
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/11/2018 17:31, Reentrant wrote:
Does anyone have a contact no / email for DeWalt UK?

There's a "3 year guarantee" leaflet with my new toy pointing to
http://www.dewalt.eu/3 but clicking "United Kingdom" gives an error.
All other countries work.

The same thing happens if you click "register" at www.dewalt.co.uk.

I can't see "contact us" info.

Must be something to do with BREXIT.

Seems to work for me
Your link takes me to

http://mydewalt.dewalt.co.uk/3/
and if you don't already have an account to
http://mydewalt.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt/register/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
alo alo is offline

On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 17:31:30 +0000, Reentrant
wrote:

Does anyone have a contact no / email for DeWalt UK?

There's a "3 year guarantee" leaflet with my new toy pointing to
http://www.dewalt.eu/3 but clicking "United Kingdom" gives an error.
All other countries work.

The same thing happens if you click "register" at www.dewalt.co.uk.

https://www.dewalt.co.uk/

Works OK for me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Does anyone have a contact no / email for DeWalt UK?

There's a "3 year guarantee" leaflet with my new toy pointing to
http://www.dewalt.eu/3 but clicking "United Kingdom" gives an error.
All other countries work.

The same thing happens if you click "register" at www.dewalt.co.uk.

https://www.dewalt.co.uk/

Works OK for me.

Hmm. Doesn't work for me on PC using Firefox or Edge, with or without
adblocker.
Doesn't work on android phone using Firefox (wifi disabled so using 4g)

*Does* work on phone using Chrome.

Weird.

--
Reentrant
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/11/2018 18:32, Reentrant wrote:

Hmm. Doesn't work for me on PC using Firefox or Edge, with or without
adblocker.
Doesn't work on android phone using Firefox (wifi disabled so using 4g)

*Does* work on phone using Chrome.

Weird.

It works for me on a win10 PC using firefox with an ad blocker.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alo wrote:

https://www.dewalt.co.uk/
Works OK for me.

register button re-directs to

https://mydewalt.dewalt.co.uk/xrflexvoltcampaign/

then gives

"An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #30.3d0f0317.1541445591.201e8144"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/11/2018 19:21, Andy Burns wrote:
alo wrote:

https://www.dewalt.co.uk/ Works OK for me.

register button re-directs to

https://mydewalt.dewalt.co.uk/xrflexvoltcampaign/

then gives

"An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #30.3d0f0317.1541445591.201e8144"

Yes that's what I was getting but it's all working now.
Maybe it was a routing problem. Do you happen to be with PlusNet?

--
Reentrant
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Reentrant wrote:

Do you happen to be with PlusNet?

yes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

alo wrote:

https://www.dewalt.co.uk/ Works OK for me.

register button re-directs to

https://mydewalt.dewalt.co.uk/xrflexvoltcampaign/

then gives

"An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #30.3d0f0317.1541445591.201e8144"

Yes that's what I was getting but it's all working now.
Maybe it was a routing problem. Do you happen to be with PlusNet?

I got te same. I am not with plusnet.
It is not a routing problem. It is a dead server or service at the far end

New Dewalt Saw - Dewalt Support Response Dave - Parkville, MD Woodworking 2 January 31st 08 05:44 PM
FA: DeWalt Cordless Tools, DeWalt 8" Radial Arm Saw Marty Escarcega Woodworking 0 April 25th 06 11:50 AM
SDS - DeWalt or Makita & Difference between SDS & SDS Plus Seri UK diy 25 March 6th 04 11:43 AM
Dewalt or Makita? Jon Read UK diy 7 August 18th 03 11:00 AM
Threaded flange for deWalt angle grinder Hamish Marson UK diy 2 August 9th 03 05:15 PM