Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT MH 370 is it, is it not?

Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield Wrote in message:
Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

Shurely some bits would have broken off when it crashed into the
forest....
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

After serious thinking Jim K wrote :
Shurely some bits would have broken off when it crashed into the
forest....

It does look as if the tail is broken or bent to an odd angle, but they
were supposed to have found a large item washed up on a beach
somewhere. There is an odd pink colour of the foliage ahead of the
aircraft nose.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K Wrote in message:
Harry Bloomfield Wrote in message:
Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

Shurely some bits would have broken off when it crashed into the
forest....

The satellite catching a plane in flight over the jungle seems the
most likely thing

--
Chris French
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
news
Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

That's not a 777-200ER

And bits of the MH370 have been found in the southern indian ocean.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays...#Marine_debris

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield wrote:

9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

Presume it's a real aircraft flying below the satellite, it would hardly
land intact, inside a forest.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

After serious thinking Andy Burns wrote :
Presume it's a real aircraft flying below the satellite, it would hardly land
intact, inside a forest.

Ulikely, but.... I wonder what the pink is and why the fuselage looks
bent/ distorted?

They are convinced enough to try to organise an helicopter to go take a
look.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 19:05:20 +0100, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

It's definitely real and there are lots of them around. For instance

Google Earth

Search for Russell Square London

or this lat and long

51°31'18.04" N 0°07'32.34" W

Use the 'clock' icon to go back to the historic view from June 2010

Or just view the same google earth view here (jpg screen cap)

https://ibb.co/e3QnR9

If you declutter labels etc you can zoom out on Google Earth to around 15km and
still 'see' the aircraft giving some indication of the height of the aircraft
taking the image.

P.S. The aircraft is and never was parked in the square

Posted to uk.d-i-y

https://thenextweb.com/google/2017/0...ne-mid-flight/

They are convinced enough to try to organise an helicopter to go take a
look.

!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 08/10/2018 21:24, Andy Burns wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Andy Burns wrote :

Presume it's a real aircraft flying below the satellite, it would
hardly land intact, inside a forest.

Ulikely, but.... I wonder what the pink is and why the fuselage looks
bent/ distorted?

https://thenextweb.com/google/2017/0...ne-mid-flight/

Chromatic aberration, indeed! I'm pleased they printed that correction.

They are convinced enough to try to organise an helicopter to go take
a look.

!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
news
After serious thinking Andy Burns wrote :
Presume it's a real aircraft flying below the satellite, it would hardly
land intact, inside a forest.

Ulikely,

Very likely in fact. There is no way that it could be MH370
given that even if it had landed there, it wouldn't have
ended up so intact in that sort of jungle, and there would
still be the track of the swath that the plane produced
landing there even now.

but.... I wonder what the pink is and why the fuselage looks bent/
distorted?

Likely just an camera artefact given how far away it must be.

They are convinced enough to try to organise an helicopter to go take a
look.

Fools abound given the known bits of MH370 found on the southern indian
ocean.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

It's definitely real and there are lots of them around. For instance

Google Earth

Search for Russell Square London

or this lat and long

51°31'18.04" N 0°07'32.34" W

Use the 'clock' icon to go back to the historic view from June 2010

Or just view the same google earth view here (jpg screen cap)

https://ibb.co/e3QnR9

If you declutter labels etc you can zoom out on Google Earth to around
15km and
still 'see' the aircraft giving some indication of the height of the
aircraft
taking the image.

P.S. The aircraft is and never was parked in the square

And when you go back to the previous image with his original
coords, no plane, and its still well after MH370 went missing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/10/18 19:05, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

Prolly anaircraft flying under whatever shot te picture.

Bits of MH370 have washed up.

That isnt in te sea is it?

--
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over
the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that

Frédéric Bastiat
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/10/2018 19:05, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

A plane about to land at Phuket airport. Photos taken from a satellite.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , The Other Mike
scribeth thus
wrote:

Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

It's definitely real and there are lots of them around. For instance

Google Earth

Search for Russell Square London

or this lat and long

51°31'18.04" N 0°07'32.34" W

Use the 'clock' icon to go back to the historic view from June 2010

Or just view the same google earth view here (jpg screen cap)

https://ibb.co/e3QnR9

If you declutter labels etc you can zoom out on Google Earth to around 15km and
still 'see' the aircraft giving some indication of the height of the aircraft
taking the image.

P.S. The aircraft is and never was parked in the square

Theres a housing estate up at Huntingdon that has a Lancaster flying
over it looks rather impressive, it was the battle of Britain one
returning from a display somewhere...

--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 21:19:58 +0100, The Other Mike wrote:

P.S. The aircraft is and never was parked in the square

Schrodinger's aircraft?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

You would have thought so. It is a worry though that in this day an age you
can lose a large aircraft for so long considering all the sophisticated
earth monitoring systems we have today looking down from space every day.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
Harry Bloomfield Wrote in message:
Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

Shurely some bits would have broken off when it crashed into the
forest....
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 9 Oct 2018 00:07:49 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 21:19:58 +0100, The Other Mike wrote:

P.S. The aircraft is and never was parked in the square

Schrodinger's aircraft?

I blame the cat for distracting me and random words just appearing on the page.
I can't blame it for the typing as it was sat on the keyboard connected to the
NAS at the time.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

You would have thought so. It is a worry though that in this day an age
you can lose a large aircraft for so long considering all the
sophisticated earth monitoring systems we have today looking down from
space every day.

They don’t do it often enough to catch something like that.

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
Harry Bloomfield Wrote in message:
Googleearth 9°09'20.0"N 98°33'10.0"E

A Briton suggests this might be the missing MH 370.

Is it a real aircraft or a Googleearth aberration?

Shurely some bits would have broken off when it crashed into the
forest....
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
After serious thinking Andy Burns wrote :
Presume it's a real aircraft flying below the satellite, it would hardly
land
intact, inside a forest.

Ulikely, but.... I wonder what the pink is and why the fuselage looks
bent/ distorted?

They are convinced enough to try to organise an helicopter to go take a
look.

Who is "they"?

The fools that are too stupid to even use the clock icon with google
earth and notice that it only shows a plane with one scan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 19:26:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

You would have thought so. It is a worry though that in this day an age
you can lose a large aircraft for so long considering all the
sophisticated earth monitoring systems we have today looking down from
space every day.

They don¢t do it often enough to catch something like that.

LOL Is this guy for real? He ALWAYS has to go one better! And I mean,
ALWAYS!

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 19:30:16 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

They are convinced enough to try to organise an helicopter to go take a
look.

Who is "they"?

The fools that are too stupid to even use the clock icon with google
earth and notice that it only shows a plane with one scan.

Here, senile one:
https://thetravellingtiles.files.wor...b6f9820001.jpg

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/10/2018 07:55, Brian Gaff wrote:
You would have thought so. It is a worry though that in this day an age you
can lose a large aircraft for so long considering all the sophisticated
earth monitoring systems we have today looking down from space every day.
Brian

Bill Bryson has an interesting example of something fairly large that
went down some time ago in the Appalachian forests and has never been
found. But I agree, there is more scanning these days.