Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR

On 25/09/18 21:08, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 20:02:41 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 25/09/18 17:33, Pamela wrote:

More than 28% of the electorate didn't vote in the referendum.

Then their views don't count

Only in your (left brainer / Brexiteer) world mate.

and it's their own fault...

Of course it is ... their fault (in many cases) they weren't willing
or able to vote on little information?

Then they don't get to moan about the result.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 25/09/18 17:33, Pamela wrote:

More than 28% of the electorate didn't vote in the referendum.

Then their views don't count

Only in your (left brainer / Brexiteer) world mate.

and it's their own fault...

Of course it is ... their fault (in many cases) they weren't willing
or able to vote on little information?

Then they don't get to moan about the result.

But that only works of you are a left brainer?

Just because you didn't answer a yes / no question because you
couldn't doesn't mean you should then not be considered at all.

'Hands up who wants an ice cream' may sound like a perfectly valid
question to a left brainer but what if you allergic to vanilla
flavouring, or sprinkles, or chocolate? There was no mention of those
things and so the answer could be *very* different, dependant on other
variables.

I really don't know why you continue to discuss this subject here mate
as it obvious you really DGAF about the welfare of 'the people' or how
for those not on a blinkered crusade, the question was actually
unanswerable. Many who voted remain did so for that very reason
('better the devil you know'), not for any actual calculated and
factual reasons. Some Leavers did the same of course but for change
(out of the frying pan?).

I am still here because I'm still fighting for democracy (along with
everyone else and it seems the thought of a peoples vote *is* getting
more likely).

If we do get the chance we should have had in the first place, I will
be voting remain because I don't want to live in a world that was
created by the likes of you, harry, TNP and his Sweater goblin.

Cheers, T i m

OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR MM UK diy 17 September 28th 18 10:57 AM
OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR MM UK diy 9 September 27th 18 09:40 PM
OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR Nightjar UK diy 9 September 27th 18 03:20 PM
OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR MM UK diy 5 September 27th 18 11:19 AM
OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR Nightjar UK diy 0 September 26th 18 09:26 AM