Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Patient access ...

I see the new improved patient access is not working again....does anything
DIGITAL work ? ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/18 06:06, Jimbo ... wrote:
I see the new improved patient access is not working again....does anything
DIGITAL work ? ...

Works for me. What isn't it doing for you?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/18 07:47, Jimbo wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
news
On 19/08/18 06:06, Jimbo ... wrote:
I see the new improved patient access is not working again....does
anything
DIGITAL work ? ...

Works for me. What isn't it doing for you?

not working

Oh dear. What part of the country?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/2018 08:02, Richard wrote:
On 19/08/18 07:47, Jimbo wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
news
On 19/08/18 06:06, Jimbo ... wrote:
I see the new improved patient access is not working again....does
anything
DIGITAL work ? ...

Works for me. What isn't it doing for you?

not working

Oh dear. What part of the country?

Glasgow and the wife's isn't working either ..not under email or ID
...... and I need my FK506 .....nothing DIGITAL works for me.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/2018 06:12, Rod Speed wrote:
Jimbo ... wrote
I see the new improved patient access is not working again....
does anything DIGITAL work ? ...

What you are using to post with obviously does, unfortunately.

cheeky ******* ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/18 07:47, Jimbo wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
news On 19/08/18 06:06, Jimbo ... wrote:
I see the new improved patient access is not working again....does
anything
DIGITAL work ? ...

Works for me. What isn't it doing for you?

not working

Oh dear. What part of the country?

Glasgow and the wife's isn't working either ..not under email or ID
..... and I need my FK506 .....nothing DIGITAL works for me.....

Ah. I'm in the Hampshire area. Oh well.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

No of course not. While so many different incompatible systems are allowed
to be used how can it?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jimbo ..." wrote in message
I see the new improved patient access is not working again....does anything
DIGITAL work ? ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

must be like windows 10 being an improvement over XP .....HA HA TEE HEE
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
On 19/08/18 07:47, Jimbo wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
news On 19/08/18 06:06, Jimbo ... wrote:
I see the new improved patient access is not working again....does
anything
DIGITAL work ? ...

Works for me. What isn't it doing for you?

not working

Oh dear. What part of the country?

Glasgow and the wife's isn't working either ..not under email or ID .....
and I need my FK506 .....nothing DIGITAL works for me.....

Ah. I'm in the Hampshire area. Oh well.

still not working...bloody digital junk.....back to the surgery tomorrow
stick in a line ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I read an interesting article about the nhs app the other day. I'd like to
know how a blind person is supposed to do a selfie and a short video for
them.
also has anyone actually tested blind access on computers and phones at
all?
The bit about end of life care is interesting, but I think the take up will
be slow if its not intuitive for all, as the main buldk of elderly patients
will still want to ring their doctor not interact on a touch screen. I'm
waiting for the Alexa doctor... grin.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jimbo" wrote in message

news
On 19/08/18 07:47, Jimbo wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message
news On 19/08/18 06:06, Jimbo ... wrote:
I see the new improved patient access is not working again....does
anything
DIGITAL work ? ...

Works for me. What isn't it doing for you?

not working

Oh dear. What part of the country?

Glasgow and the wife's isn't working either ..not under email or ID
..... and I need my FK506 .....nothing DIGITAL works for me.....

Ah. I'm in the Hampshire area. Oh well.

still not working...bloody digital junk.....back to the surgery tomorrow
stick in a line ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

now working again...ordered my FK506...phew!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Had an interesting one from my local large hospital. Seems their central
booking system can't record a patient's email address. And of course that
could be very useful to send confirmation or instuctions etc quickly. But
can record a mobile phone number.

Didn't ask for anything to be sent by email. 'They' asked me if I had one.
And again for a subsequent appointment.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Had an interesting one from my local large hospital. Seems their central
booking system can't record a patient's email address. And of course that
could be very useful to send confirmation or instuctions etc quickly. But
can record a mobile phone number.

Didn't ask for anything to be sent by email. 'They' asked me if I had one.
And again for a subsequent appointment.

Sometimes I think the designers of these systems don't live in the real
world, or think everyone uses equipment the same way as they do.

I have a yearly medical checkup and the appointment is automatically
generated and sent by snail mail with an instruction that if it is
inconvenient to let them know as soon as possible by a phone call. Do
nothing if the appointment is OK.

A few days after getting the letter I started to get phone calls to my
land line. I always let the answerphone pick up by way of call
monitoring. While the outgoing message is in progress the NHS automated
robot sends out the message with the result that during this time it is
not heard. I only caught the very end of the message "..... appointment.
Don't respond to this call, we will call you later" My machine doesn't
record messages of a few seconds.

If I hadn't been in the next time the robot phoned and if I hadn't
identified the number and picked up immediately I wouldn't have any
knowledge of the calls at all[1]. The NHS robot just wanted a "press 1
to confirm you will be attending" etc.

[1] I would have a record of the number and how many times it called but
not recognising the number would have no idea what it was about nor any
inclination to find out.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
[...]

It does make me very annoyed. Got nothing but praise for the treatment
I've had from this hospital. Let down by something as simple as keeping
contact details in a database.

--
*What happens when none of your bees wax? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , alan_m
Had an interesting one from my local large hospital. Seems their
central booking system can't record a patient's email address. And of
course that could be very useful to send confirmation or instuctions
etc quickly. But can record a mobile phone number.

Didn't ask for anything to be sent by email. 'They' asked me if I had
one. And again for a subsequent appointment.

Sometimes I think the designers of these systems don't live in the real
world, or think everyone uses equipment the same way as they do.

It works the other way, to. My wife is editing a club magazine.. One item
has: " Entry forms are available on the website. If you haven't got
internet access, contact to get one." How?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/18 13:22, Jimbo ... wrote:
now working again...ordered my FK506...phew!

You just needed to be patient.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard" wrote in message
news
On 20/08/18 13:22, Jimbo ... wrote:
now working again...ordered my FK506...phew!

You just needed to be patient.

as the vulture said .....patience my arse I'm going to kill something.....

Patient access Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 75 June 13th 18 12:16 AM
Fake patient questionnaire Dr Imran Janjua suspended Brian Gaff[_2_] UK diy 0 February 17th 14 07:58 PM
Craftmatic Adjustable Beds are the Ultimate Patient Beds Craftmatic Home Repair 6 May 29th 10 04:51 AM
Please read this groupfor vitiligo patient Bill Home Repair 1 December 18th 05 08:39 PM
nice patient d.i.y person req Ch1pstick UK diy 3 March 24th 04 09:04 PM