Old August 12th 18, 10:52 PM
Junior Member

Location: USA
Send a message via AIM to lulljdto Send a message via Yahoo to lulljdto Send a message via Skype™ to lulljdto
Default this outstanding phrase is required just by the way

as an alternative of criticising compose the variants.. it at all does not technique. me.

Old August 12th 18, 11:10 PM posted to uk.d-i-y
NY NY is offline

"lulljdto" wrote in message

as an alternative of criticising compose the variants.. it at all does
not technique. me.

Do you want to say that again in English? ;-)

Old August 12th 18, 11:12 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 22:52:11 +0100, lulljdto wrote:

as an alternative of criticising compose the variants.. it at all does
not technique. me.

Oh I know, that's so true! The trouble is you can't get the wood - it
doesn't grow on trees you know!

--
TOJ.