Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED downlight converter for R80?

I just wondered whether anyone would like to suggest an IP65 LED downlight converter for a R80 ceiling light, to be used in a bathroom?

The bathroom has 2 x 100W R80 downlighters. I'm looking for an IP65-rated LED with as high as possible output and wide beam angle.