DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   clutch (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/612883-clutch.html)

Jim GM4DHJ ... June 14th 18 08:34 PM

clutch

can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal bite point
? ...

Jim GM4DHJ ... June 14th 18 09:59 PM

clutch

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point ? ...

can you adjust a concentric hydraulic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point

Fredxx[_3_] June 14th 18 10:19 PM

clutch

On 14/06/2018 20:34, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal
bite point?

Introduce some air into the system?

Rod Speed June 14th 18 10:58 PM

clutch

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point ? ...

can you adjust a concentric hydraulic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point

Shirley the workshop manual must tell you ?

Tim+[_5_] June 15th 18 12:01 AM

clutch

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." Wrote in message:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point ? ...

can you adjust a concentric hydraulic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point

I suspect the answer is "yes, by replacing the clutch plate".

A high bite point is a feature of a worn plate.

Tim

Theo[_3_] June 15th 18 12:05 AM

clutch

I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi, and noticed the sign on a bin saying
'copper clutch'. Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

Theo

Rod Speed June 15th 18 12:25 AM

clutch

Theo wrote

I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi,

You buggers. Ours only has a couple of the pallets of those.

and noticed the sign on a bin saying 'copper clutch'.

You're doing it the wrong way round. You're sposed to look at
the stuff and only look at the label if it isnt obviously what it is.

Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

You could obviously get a sex change.

Peeler[_2_] June 15th 18 12:38 AM

clutch

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:25:47 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

You could obviously get a sex change.

You need a medication change, oh senile one! Have you tried this already:
https://thetravellingtiles.files.wor...b6f9820001.jpg

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.

Jim GM4DHJ ... June 15th 18 06:56 AM

clutch

"Theo" wrote in message
I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi, and noticed the sign on a bin saying
'copper clutch'. Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

Theo

yes the only clutch wummin drivers should use .....

Jim GM4DHJ ... June 15th 18 06:57 AM

clutch

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Theo wrote
I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi,

You buggers. Ours only has a couple of the pallets of those.
and noticed the sign on a bin saying 'copper clutch'.

You're doing it the wrong way round. You're sposed to look at the stuff
and only look at the label if it isnt obviously what it is.

you should only look at the RED ones that is the stuff they want rid of ....

Jim K[_3_] June 15th 18 07:21 PM

clutch

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:
Theo wrote

I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi,

You buggers. Ours only has a couple of the pallets of those.

and noticed the sign on a bin saying 'copper clutch'.

You're doing it the wrong way round. You're sposed to look at
the stuff and only look at the label if it isnt obviously what it is.

Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

You could obviously get a sex change.

Which aisle are those in?
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Rod Speed June 16th 18 01:12 AM

clutch

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:
Theo wrote

I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi,

You buggers. Ours only has a couple of the pallets of those.

and noticed the sign on a bin saying 'copper clutch'.

You're doing it the wrong way round. You're sposed to look at
the stuff and only look at the label if it isnt obviously what it is.

Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

You could obviously get a sex change.

Which aisle are those in?

Aldi doesn't do those, you have to go to the other
supermarket that have a deli to get that done there.

Peeler[_2_] June 16th 18 10:39 AM

clutch

On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:12:04 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

Which aisle are those in?

Aldi doesn't do those, you have to go to the other
supermarket that have a deli to get that done there.

Is that where you had your brain change, senile Rot? If so, you should
demand a refund!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID: