Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sealing block paving

Does it work?

If it does, for how long does it remain sealed and are there any
recommended sealants?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/18 18:49, F wrote:
Does it work?

If it does, for how long does it remain sealed and are there any
recommended sealants?

Considering the lack of responses and the fact that I am unsure, I would
start he
http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/06/2018 06:38, Richard wrote:
On 14/06/18 18:49, F wrote:
Does it work?

If it does, for how long does it remain sealed and are there any
recommended sealants?

Considering the lack of responses and the fact that I am unsure, I would
start he
http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm

Not very good stuff when I tried it - does not last
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/18 18:49, F wrote:
Does it work?

If it does, for how long does it remain sealed and are there any
recommended sealants?

Considering the lack of responses and the fact that I am unsure, I
would start he
http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm

Not very good stuff when I tried it - does not last

Which stuff?
http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealant_trials.htm#focus03
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/18 18:49, F wrote:
Does it work?

If it does, for how long does it remain sealed and are there any
recommended sealants?

Considering the lack of responses and the fact that I am unsure, I would
start he
http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm

Thanks. I had looked there but was hoping for first-hand recommendations
here.

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , F
writes
On 18/06/2018 06:38, Richard wrote:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm

Thanks. I had looked there but was hoping for first-hand
recommendations here.

That site is almost a first hand recommendation here. The site was
written by a regular here, before he passed away.
--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Graeme wrote:

Richard wrote:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm

The site was written by a regular here, before he passed away.

Dead? I though he "just" knackered his back, and had to stop work?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/06/2018 18:14, Graeme wrote:
In message , F
writes
On 18/06/2018 06:38, Richard wrote:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm

Thanks. I had looked there but was hoping for first-hand
recommendations here.

That site is almost a first hand recommendation here.* The site was
written by a regular here, before he passed away.

I wasn't aware. Who was it?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/06/2018 18:56, F wrote:
On 18/06/2018 18:14, Graeme wrote:
In message , F
writes
On 18/06/2018 06:38, Richard wrote:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm

Thanks. I had looked there but was hoping for first-hand
recommendations here.

That site is almost a first hand recommendation here.* The site was
written by a regular here, before he passed away.

I wasn't aware. Who was it?

http://www.pavingexpert.com/news105.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy Burns
writes
Graeme wrote:

The site was written by a regular here, before he passed away.

Dead? I though he "just" knackered his back, and had to stop work?

Perhaps I misunderstood? I well remember Cormac posting, and thought he
was the father, who died in 2006, not the son, who knackered his back?
--
Graeme

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/06/2018 20:04, Fredxx wrote:
On 18/06/2018 18:56, F wrote:
On 18/06/2018 18:14, Graeme wrote:
In message , F
writes
On 18/06/2018 06:38, Richard wrote:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm

Thanks. I had looked there but was hoping for first-hand
recommendations here.

That site is almost a first hand recommendation here.* The site was
written by a regular here, before he passed away.

I wasn't aware. Who was it?

http://www.pavingexpert.com/news105.htm

Thanks. That's really sad.