DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Collection of small block Chevrolet V* engine blocks Circa 1970-80 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/608590-collection-small-block-chevrolet-v%2A-engine-blocks-circa-1970-80-a.html)

George April 8th 18 03:53 PM

Collection of small block Chevrolet V* engine blocks Circa 1970-80

As I had a 1970 Corvette but had to sell it recently, I had a relationship with a breakers yard in the Middle east, where there were lots of American cars being broken, they did not have a lot of the local currency but owed mea lot of favours I got paid in bits I wanted and accumulated a number of Chevrolet small block engines which I shipped back to the UK as I had already shipped back the car.

They are now surplus to requirements and rather than scrap them I am wondering if people still rebuild these engines for stock cars or whatever. I know they are still used (or was), in Mercruiser inboard marine installations as I had one.

Does anyone know someone who might be interested?

Thanks George.

Cursitor Doom[_4_] April 8th 18 05:33 PM

Collection of small block Chevrolet V* engine blocks Circa1970-80

On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 08:01:39 -0700, tabbypurr wrote:

ebay does.

Yeah, they'll be *plenty* of takers, I'll warrant.