DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Troll-feeding Idiot Alert! (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/608268-re-troll-feeding-idiot-alert.html)

Nightjar April 3rd 18 05:06 PM

Troll-feeding Idiot Alert!

On 03-Apr-18 11:18 AM, Peeler wrote:
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:20:12 +0100, Nightjar, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding idiot, wrote:

I thought they didn't use anything, I've never seen anything round them,
and judging by the photos, they don't work too good.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-contain...ce-at-high-sea

He THRIVES on fools like you!

At least his trolls are sometimes interesting. You could learn from that.

Colin Bignell

Peeler[_2_] April 3rd 18 07:09 PM

Troll-feeding Idiot Alert!!!

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 17:06:21 +0100, Nightjar, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding idiot, wrote:

He THRIVES on fools like you!

At least his trolls are sometimes interesting. You could learn from that.

ONLY a mentally challenged, troll-feeding, real idiot would ever make such
an idiotic statement!