DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Call me cynical (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/607301-re-call-me-cynical.html)

michael adams[_6_] March 20th 18 12:10 PM

Call me cynical

I'm happy to settle for stupid and deluded.

Stupid and deluded trump cynical by a long chalk.

michael adams

Richard[_10_] March 20th 18 05:31 PM

Call me cynical

On 20/03/18 12:10, michael adams wrote:

I'm happy to settle for stupid and deluded.

Stupid and deluded trump cynical by a long chalk.

OK. You're stupid and deluded and you trump TNP. Happier now?

Brian Gaff March 20th 18 08:08 PM

Call me cynical

Yes unlike genius, stupidity has no limits.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] March 21st 18 03:17 AM

Call me cynical

On 20/03/18 17:31, Richard wrote:
On 20/03/18 12:10, michael adams wrote:

I'm happy to settle for stupid and deluded.

Stupid and deluded trump cynicalÂ* by a long chalk.

OK. You're stupid and deluded and you trump TNP. Happier now?

Since I never wrote any of the above, I assume the ferret is getting
desperate.

Josef Stalin