Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thought for the day

But they weren't presented with the costume until they arrived. A bit
late to back out now, especially if you work for the agency regularly.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:41:34 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

I was also wondering about the issue of the Presidents Club.
The main thrust of this seems to be that the ladies hired were not
actually
aware of how the event was to go down. I'd have smelled a rat when
presented with the costume, myself though
I wonder if a group of, lets say dominatrix and their submissives all
agreed to do a public show for paying guests for a very good cause. How
would that be viewed. No exploitation no non consensual goings on at
all.

Its interesting to think of such things as it separates the moral from
the ethical side of things.
The film the magic Christian covered what would you not do for
unlimited
wealth?
Brian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
But they weren't presented with the costume until they arrived. A bit
late to back out now, especially if you work for the agency regularly.

well we all know what cosplay is about ....tee hee

Posted to uk.d-i-y

That was probably the cock up. I'm guessing.

HR should get a rocket up their noses as apposed to something else then.
We are all arguing about this stuff while people are killing each other as
usual all around the world it seems.
Brian

--
----- -

[...]