DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LG washing machine service manuals (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/605490-lg-washing-machine-service-manuals.html)

kasutaja February 15th 18 07:48 PM

LG washing machine service manuals

Hello!

Can anybody suggest, where one can find LG service manuals for washing
machines? I tried google, but did not find service manual for my washer.
Model is F1496ADP3, that isn't sold in Britain though, so I don't look
specific help, more general guidance with LG manual finding process.

Thanks!
Kasutaja

Max Demian February 15th 18 08:26 PM

On 15/02/2018 19:48, kasutaja wrote:
Hello!

Can anybody suggest, where one can find LG service manuals for washing
machines? I tried google, but did not find service manual for my washer.
Model is F1496ADP3, that isn't sold in Britain though, so I don't look
specific help, more general guidance with LG manual finding process.

Do you mean a free one? For $US 12.95 you can get one from
http://store.payloadz.com/details/19...-download.html
(Google search string F1496ADP3 service manual).

--
Max Demian

kasutaja February 15th 18 08:34 PM

On 15.02.2018 22:26, Max Demian wrote:
On 15/02/2018 19:48, kasutaja wrote:
Hello!

Can anybody suggest, where one can find LG service manuals for washing
machines? I tried google, but did not find service manual for my washer.
Model is F1496ADP3, that isn't sold in Britain though, so I don't look
specific help, more general guidance with LG manual finding process.

Do you mean a free one? For $US 12.95 you can get one from
http://store.payloadz.com/details/19...-download.html
(Google search string F1496ADP3 service manual).

Thanks for help!
Do you trust this site? Name seems suspicious, i never heard about this
site before.

GB February 15th 18 08:43 PM

LG washing machine service manuals

On 15/02/2018 19:48, kasutaja wrote:
Hello!

Can anybody suggest, where one can find LG service manuals for washing
machines? I tried google, but did not find service manual for my washer.
Model is F1496ADP3, that isn't sold in Britain though, so I don't look
specific help, more general guidance with LG manual finding process.

Thanks!
Kasutaja

http://www.lg.com/ae/support/support...t/lg-F1496ADP3
You've seen that? It has some troubleshooting and installation stuff.

Brian Gaff February 15th 18 08:45 PM

LG washing machine service manuals

Well its not a lot of loot is it?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

kasutaja February 15th 18 09:22 PM

On 15.02.2018 22:43, GB wrote:
On 15/02/2018 19:48, kasutaja wrote:
Hello!

Can anybody suggest, where one can find LG service manuals for washing
machines? I tried google, but did not find service manual for my washer.
Model is F1496ADP3, that isn't sold in Britain though, so I don't look
specific help, more general guidance with LG manual finding process.

Thanks!
Kasutaja

http://www.lg.com/ae/support/support...t/lg-F1496ADP3
You've seen that? It has some troubleshooting and installation stuff.

Thank you!
I have generic user manual, sadly those don't contain electrical diagrams.