DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Which PAT tester ? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/6023-pat-tester.html)

nick smith February 11th 04 09:55 AM

Which PAT tester ?

Just wondered if there are any readers here with
opinions / recommendations for the best / fastest current PAT
testers, with barcode wand, PC interface, printer output etc.
for testing medium / large number of items.

Presumably the most expensive we can find ? -- or not ?

Thanks,

Nick

Lurch February 11th 04 11:06 AM

Which PAT tester ?

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:55:23 -0000, "nick smith"
wrote:

Just wondered if there are any readers here with
opinions / recommendations for the best / fastest current PAT
testers, with barcode wand, PC interface, printer output etc.
for testing medium / large number of items.

Presumably the most expensive we can find ? -- or not ?

I've just been looking at pat testers, think I might go for the
Seaward Europa\Europa Plus. Cheapest place I've found so far is
www.isswww.co.uk

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.

Alex February 11th 04 05:26 PM

Which PAT tester ?

Having used the robin Pat test 5000 on over 60,000 appliances I can
recommend its reliability and durabilty very robust

Alex

nick smith February 11th 04 05:59 PM

Which PAT tester ?

wrote:

Just wondered if there are any readers here with
opinions / recommendations for the best / fastest current PAT
testers, with barcode wand, PC interface, printer output etc.
for testing medium / large number of items.

Presumably the most expensive we can find ? -- or not ?

I've just been looking at pat testers, think I might go for the
Seaward Europa\Europa Plus. Cheapest place I've found so far is
www.isswww.co.uk
..

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.

Thanks for the reply - will check this one out as well.....

Nick