Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED under-cabinet lighting

Dave Liquorice wrote:

The sticky isn't wonderful either onto lighter fluid degreased smooth
melamine.

Anyone know how well 3M VHB tape stands up to heat and steam from
toasters, kettles and the like?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

At illuminolighting.com we make the best custom cut Under cabinet lighting. We build them specially for you in 1-2 days.
Our lights have an output of 1500 lumens per meter and a really high Color Accuracy (CRI)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
At illuminolighting.com we make the best custom cut Under cabinet
lighting. We build them specially for you in 1-2 days.
Our lights have an output of 1500 lumens per meter and a really high Color
Accuracy (CRI)

and I bought some perfectly good ones from B&Q for 15 quid

tim