Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default milk frother

I have an aerolatte milk frother that is just about OK to make cappuccino style foam when the batteries are new. So having returned an espresso maker due to the feebleness of the steam outlet, I went back to the aerolatte frother, and tried it on 4.5v and 6v in place of the usual 3volts.
This improved it dramatically, but how do I know what is too much stress on the motor ?
I suppose it is related to how much the motor is slowed down in the milk, in which case what is the best way to measure the rotation speed ?
Simon.

Teavana Aerolatte Milk Frother [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 21st 09 12:59 PM
Steel milk cans..OT Raw milk Ace Metalworking 2 September 18th 05 01:26 AM
Limewash and milk paint David UK diy 17 February 23rd 05 01:41 AM
Limewash and milk paint david Woodworking 7 February 6th 05 02:35 PM
SEMI OT - HOW TO BUILD A MILK CARTON BOAT Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 0 July 20th 03 01:17 AM