DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   glue (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/599699-glue.html)

James Stewart[_2_] November 8th 17 05:26 PM

glue

best and cheapest glue for rubber backed carpet tiles to chipboard
floor?.......

Bob Eager[_5_] November 8th 17 06:25 PM

glue

On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 17:26:43 +0000, James Stewart wrote:

best and cheapest glue for rubber backed carpet tiles to chipboard
floor?.......

I just use carpet tape.

harry November 9th 17 08:28 AM

glue

On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 17:26:45 UTC, James Stewart wrote:
best and cheapest glue for rubber backed carpet tiles to chipboard
floor?.......

No glue normally needed.
The advantage is you can move the tiles about to equalise wear so they last many decades.

You will need metal strips in the doorways & that's about it

James Stewart ... November 9th 17 08:33 AM

glue

just ordered some interface flor "tac tiles" but yes probably not needed
....thanks

Brian Gaff November 9th 17 08:37 AM

glue

Yes as eventually the robber goes to dust and the floor falls to bits.
brain

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 17:26:43 +0000, James Stewart wrote:

best and cheapest glue for rubber backed carpet tiles to chipboard
floor?.......

I just use carpet tape.

Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org