DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   No water being collected in the water tank (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/597330-no-water-being-collected-water-tank.html)

vicky September 26th 17 01:14 PM

No water being collected in the water tank

My machine heats up fine,the pump is working have checked and there is no
blockages in pipes but there is no water going into the drainage tank for the
pump and everywhere is dry racking my brains as to why there is no water in
the container and washing is taking ages to dry

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...k-1238311-.htm

Andy Burns[_13_] September 26th 17 02:28 PM

wrote:

vicky wrote:

My machine heats up fine,the pump is working have checked and there is no
blockages in pipes but there is no water going into the drainage tank for the
pump and everywhere is dry racking my brains as to why there is no water in
the container and washing is taking ages to dry

machine??

condenser-type clothes dryer at a guess, or maybe a washer/dryer?

clogged filter?

[email protected] September 26th 17 02:37 PM

On Tuesday, 26 September 2017 14:28:44 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:

vicky wrote:

My machine heats up fine,the pump is working have checked and there is no
blockages in pipes but there is no water going into the drainage tank for the
pump and everywhere is dry racking my brains as to why there is no water in
the container and washing is taking ages to dry

machine??

condenser-type clothes dryer at a guess, or maybe a washer/dryer?

clogged filter?

All I know is Vicky can't even be bothered to tell us what sort of machine it is.

NT

Tricky Dicky[_4_] September 26th 17 03:40 PM

No water being collected in the water tank

As Andy says it will be the main filter that's clogged, usually situated near the bottom of the machine just needs extracting and cleaning. Every time ours takes ages to dry things a quick blast through the filter with the pressure washer gets everything running right again.

Richard

Brian Gaff September 26th 17 04:03 PM

No water being collected in the water tank

Well if you cannot figure out that posting method is crap what chance do you
stand? seeing as we have no idea what you are on about in the first place of
course.
Brian
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"vicky" m wrote in
message ...

Davey September 26th 17 07:15 PM

No water being collected in the water tank

tabbypurr wrote:

vicky wrote:

My machine heats up fine,the pump is working have checked and
there is no blockages in pipes but there is no water going into
the drainage tank for the pump and everywhere is dry racking my
brains as to why there is no water in the container and washing
is taking ages to dry

machine??

condenser-type clothes dryer at a guess, or maybe a washer/dryer?

clogged filter?

All I know is Vicky can't even be bothered to tell us what sort of
machine it is.

NT

Well, she didn't tell us anything, she told homeowners-hub. They can
worry about it.

But at least it is a current question, rather than one from 15 years
ago.

--
Davey.

alan_m September 26th 17 08:14 PM

On 26/09/2017 19:15, Davey wrote:

But at least it is a current question, rather than one from 15 years
ago.

It will take around a decade for the OP to find any answers.
Homeownershub hide the answers until the 10th annual anniversary of the
question.