Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Scottish tidal power can generate HALF our power requirements

We need a better system of electricity storage, it is quite clear.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
http://www.greenmatters.com/news/201...rd-tidal-power

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
The Cruachan dam is effective. Reversible hydro electric.

but not a very large capacity. There's now a bigger on near Fort Augustus
(Glendoe)

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 11:25:25 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

We need a better system of electricity storage, it is quite clear.
Brian

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:49:01 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The Cruachan dam is effective.

Unlike your brain, eh, Birdbrain? G

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) endless idiotic
drivel:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:51:45 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

As I have said before Brian, you have a talent for stating the bleeding
obvious. Now tell us what this better system is going to be and how we
get it.

That's for the group to discuss and patent.

ONLY if congenital idiots like you are kept out of it, Birdbrain!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Cycle lanes are a stupid (and in this case dangerous) idea, and many
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/17 18:44, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Brian Gaff
wrote:

We need a better system of electricity storage, it is quite clear.

As I have said before Brian, you have a talent for stating the bleeding
obvious. Now tell us what this better system is going to be and how we
get it.

LOL!

It's classic cat belling isn't it?

Watching the greens and their followers reinvent the wheel, only to find
out that while square ones can be made to work, really round ones is
where it's at.

--
Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich
people

Peter Thompson

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 22:40:58 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Watching the greens and their followers reinvent the wheel, only to find
out that while square ones can be made to work, really round ones is
where it's at.

Only Americans say "where it's at". Everyone else just says "where it
is". Why the extra word?

Prick.

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) idiotic drivel:
"The car can never prevent the human from beating the crap out of it with a
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 21 September 2017 22:41:03 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Only Americans say "where it's at". Everyone else just says "where it is". Why the extra word?

Strange I count both as having 3 words.
Are you getting charcters and words mixed up.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 01:10:28 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the inevitable idiotic DRIVEL

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."