Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. The worm is turning. Hopefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/05/17 08:29, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Tue, 23 May 2017 23:59:35 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days
ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from
several locations there. http://tinyurl.com/kffeh2c More on her
exploits here http://tinyurl.com/jlfelbm Oh, and she's an immigrant
too http://tinyurl.com/lm32oup

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and
his chums.

One wonders why....

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days
ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from
several locations there. http://tinyurl.com/kffeh2c More on her
exploits here http://tinyurl.com/jlfelbm Oh, and she's an immigrant
too http://tinyurl.com/lm32oup

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and
his chums.

One wonders why....

I expect it's because of annoyance about something or other Harry keeps
on doing. I'll give you a clue: it's probably not because of the
occasional spelling lapses.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days
ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from
several locations there. http://tinyurl.com/kffeh2c More on her
exploits here http://tinyurl.com/jlfelbm Oh, and she's an immigrant
too http://tinyurl.com/lm32oup

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and his chums.

One wonders why....

Harry left a Youtube link without any description of what it contained.

Merely two lines of "teaser text".

Chris merely gave a helpful description of the contents for the benefit of people
like Brian Gaff who has repeatedly explained that he can't watch Youtube videos
owing to restricted vision, along with possibly other readers of this forum.

The fact that this has flown straight over your head is no real surprise.

Although the fact that Chris successfully demolished yout Telegraph article
yesterday about human origins, by reference to the wealth of genetic evidence -
pinting to African origins can hardly have helped

michael adams

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Not a chance, you watch.

harry wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?

Nope, just another stupid cow who hasnt got a ****ing clue.

Much better than May.

The voters will decide otherwise, you watch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days
ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from
several locations there. http://tinyurl.com/kffeh2c More on her
exploits here http://tinyurl.com/jlfelbm Oh, and she's an immigrant
too http://tinyurl.com/lm32oup

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and his
chums.

Nope, none at all.

One wonders why....

Presumably because he isnt into rabid bigots.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Chris Hogg
escribió:

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

They're about to give Katie Hopkins a tug, so harry won't be far behind.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...hester-attack-
police-investigate-katie-hopkins-final-solution-tweet

or http://tinyurl.com/ktku89b

An unpleasant attention whore, much like harry.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 23 May 2017 23:59:35 -0700, harry wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

Certainly a worm.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...

She's very good isn't she?

Nope.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Who is before I click anything.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"harry" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/05/17 09:05, Chris Hogg wrote:

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days
ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from
several locations there. http://tinyurl.com/kffeh2c More on her
exploits here http://tinyurl.com/jlfelbm Oh, and she's an immigrant
too http://tinyurl.com/lm32oup

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and
his chums.

Not really. I'd never heard of the woman, and did a quick google
search. No trouble at all.

One wonders why....

Perhaps I'm sick of Harry's racist bigotry...

Well it isn't as if bombs set of by random white right wing people were
routinely slaughtering dozens, is it? So he has something of a point.

However I killfiled the **** years aqo for his indefensible support of
solar panels

--
The New Left are the people they warned you about.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

[...]

Oh dear. 'My' article?

I was simply,y amused by it and sought to share, nor realising just how
much of a prune faces lime sucking killjoy **** you actually were.

I don't care in mankind originated in Milton Keynes, it was YOU who are
so adamant that it had to be Africa, that have the racist agenda.

michael adams

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days
ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from
several locations there. http://tinyurl.com/kffeh2c More on her
exploits here http://tinyurl.com/jlfelbm Oh, and she's an immigrant
too http://tinyurl.com/lm32oup

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and
his chums.

Nope, none at all.

One wonders why....

Presumably because he isnt into rabid bigots.

What is wrong with simply ignoring them, Like I do with harry?

My mistake is in not killfiling Chris Hogg and Michael Adams who have
proved they are racist bigots as well.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 24 May 2017 07:59:37 UTC+1, harry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?

She's **** and talking ****.

Much better than May.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark writes:

In article ,
says...

She's very good isn't she?

Nope.

I dunno, she looks like CGI, so maybe the simulation is pretty
good?

--
Jón Fairbairn

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news

I was simply,y amused by it and sought to share, nor realising just how much of a prune
faces lime sucking killjoy - Lefty, Green, Feminised, pump-action scewdriver wielding -
**** you actually were.

There. Fixed it for you.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

Who is before I click anything.

Just another rabid racist cow, harry in drag.

"harry" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days
ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from
several locations there. http://tinyurl.com/kffeh2c More on her
exploits here http://tinyurl.com/jlfelbm Oh, and she's an immigrant
too http://tinyurl.com/lm32oup

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and
his chums.

Not really. I'd never heard of the woman, and did a quick google
search. No trouble at all.

One wonders why....

Perhaps I'm sick of Harry's racist bigotry...

And what are your views about Islamist terrorists?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I just missed one of those in the '80s by about an hour with my whole
family within a couple of meters of it. I didn't, of course, know it
was there at the time. So maybe I'm biassed. But neither bunch
(competing fascists AFAIAC) does it that often.

However I killfiled the **** years aqo for his indefensible support of
solar panels

--

Roger Hayter