Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bees

On Thursday, 1 June 2017 01:17:38 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 5/26/2017 8:29 PM, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 26 May 2017 18:27:48 +0100, ARW
wrote:

Totally persecuted. Last night I found out that bees are nesting in my
parents garden.

My Mother wants shut of then "the grandkids will not be able to play in
the garden" type of stuff
Dad "They can, just not near the bees nest, leave the bees alone and
tell the kids to keep clear of the nest"
Mum "What if they get stung"
Dad "It'll teach then to keep clear of the bees nest and do as they are
told"

Are you/they sure they're bees and not wasps?

What would you rather, be or a wasp?

Didn't shakespeare say something like that, would you like to Be a Bee or not to be a Bee, I think God asked a similar Q and that's why we have wasps and Bees ;-)