DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rod Speed - speed limits in Australia (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/590540-re-rod-speed-speed-limits-australia.html)

Brian Gaff May 21st 17 09:52 AM

Rod Speed - speed limits in Australia

He drives fast in reverse I expect so he is always going at a - speed.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
I've been informed that the cops in Australia are ****s and you can't
speed anywhere, but you told me you drive fast all the time. How is this
possible?

--
What's the difference between a naked white woman and a naked black woman?
One's on the cover of Playboy and the other's on the cover of National

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] May 21st 17 10:53 AM

Rod Speed - speed limits in Australia

I often reverse a long way down a one way street - I wonder if that's legal?

On Sun, 21 May 2017 09:52:44 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

He drives fast in reverse I expect so he is always going at a - speed.
Brian

--
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.