Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Will dickie-up-the-chufter

On Thursday, 27 April 2017 01:07:44 UTC+1, bm wrote:
"bm" wrote in message
web.com...

"bm" wrote in message
web.com...
be Farrons downfall?

I'm guessing that this might be a 'touchy' subject.

C'mon guys, if you think that stuffing your whizzer up some other blokes
**** shute is ok, admit it. Farron obviously does.

Can't see what's wrong with it.
I often wonder if wearing a blindfold a person could tell a womens areshole from a mans.

But hey, he reckons he's a christian.

christians have doen some really wierd **** far worse than the above.

Farron for the win?

Who dares wins ;-)