Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Some sort of vote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982

Well she is not a carpet muncher and looks shaggable, so what's her problem?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23-Apr-17 4:45 PM, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 15:02:03 +0100, ARW
wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982

Well she is not a carpet muncher and looks shaggable, so what's her problem?

I don't understand why we have to have a 'minister for women'* and not
one for men.

*currently Justine Greening
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minist...and_Equalities

Complain to the Equalities and Human Rights Commission.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 23 April 2017 17:13:06 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
Complain to the Equalities and Human Rights Commission.

Out of nine Commissioners, seven are female.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 23 April 2017 15:02:01 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982

Well she is not a carpet muncher and looks shaggable, so what's her problem?

"The Women's Equality Party leader says many women are being shut out of the political debate"

Yup, many men are too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982

Well she is not a carpet muncher

Bet she is.

and looks shaggable,

She'd never let you anywhere near her.

so what's her problem?

Ear to ear dog ****.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I think you need to start worrying if we get a minister for truth.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982

Well she is not a carpet muncher and looks shaggable, so what's her
problem?

I don't understand why we have to have a 'minister for women'* and not
one for men.

*currently Justine Greening
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minist...and_Equalities

--

Chris

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
I don't understand why we have to have a 'minister for women'* and not
one for men.

But they do. She's called May.

--
*A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2017 09:15, Brian Gaff wrote:
I think you need to start worrying if we get a minister for truth.
Brian

UKIP goodfacts as opposed to realfacts?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 24 April 2017 12:15:03 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I don't understand why we have to have a 'minister for women'* and not
one for men.

But they do. She's called May.

I'm fed up with Teresa May and want to see a bit more of Teresa Does.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/04/2017 15:02, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982
Well she is not a carpet muncher and looks shaggable, so what's her
problem?

She represents the Women's Equality party.

If equality is what is looked for fair enough, but usually militant
feminists shout loudest and all the reasonable people decide to stay schtum.

To my mind whenever the talk turns to women's equality
that is not what is meant. Women's superiority is what is usually looked
for.
I am all for women's equality but some of the rubbish spouted by
feminists/SJWs etc is doing no favours to the cause.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2017 22:02, soup wrote:
On 23/04/2017 15:02, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982
Well she is not a carpet muncher and looks shaggable, so what's her
problem?

She represents the Women's Equality party.

If equality is what is looked for fair enough, but usually militant
feminists shout loudest and all the reasonable people decide to stay
schtum.

To my mind whenever the talk turns to women's equality
that is not what is meant. Women's superiority is what is usually looked
for.
I am all for women's equality but some of the rubbish spouted by
feminists/SJWs etc is doing no favours to the cause.

'She said Mr Davies had a "track record of misogyny", including trying
to block laws on domestic violence.' What actually happened was he tried
to block new legislation that specifically labelled only women attacked
by men as domestic violence and failed to include men attacked by women,
men attacked by men and women attacked by women. All he was asking for
was the wording to be changed to include the missing victims - true
equality!

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar posted
wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982

Well she is not a carpet muncher and looks shaggable, so what's her problem?

I don't understand why we have to have a 'minister for women'* and not
one for men.

*currently Justine Greening
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minist...and_Equalities

Complain to the Equalities and Human Rights Commission.

I did that once, when my motoring rescue company published a brochure
stating that women drivers would get preferential treatment over men.
The reply from the then EOC simply stated that the company's policy was
perfectly reasonable.

--
Jack

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2017 22:02, soup wrote:
On 23/04/2017 15:02, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982
Well she is not a carpet muncher and looks shaggable, so what's her
problem?

She represents the Women's Equality party.

If equality is what is looked for fair enough, but usually militant
feminists shout loudest and all the reasonable people decide to stay
schtum.

To my mind whenever the talk turns to women's equality
that is not what is meant. Women's superiority is what is usually looked
for.
I am all for women's equality but some of the rubbish spouted by
feminists/SJWs etc is doing no favours to the cause.

When did women become so aggressive?

I had one threaten to punch my lights out last month (road rage).

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW aXXXwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

When did women become so aggressive?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....er-manchester-
news/woman-punched-bouncer-liverpool-apologises-12931068

Silly cow got what she deserved.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , ARW
aXXXwadsworth@blueyond er.co.uk escribió:

When did women become so aggressive?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....er-manchester-
news/woman-punched-bouncer-liverpool-apologises-12931068

Silly cow got what she deserved.

Sez the new cat loving moderator.
****ing Hell!!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
news
On 24/04/2017 22:02, soup wrote:
On 23/04/2017 15:02, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982
Well she is not a carpet muncher and looks shaggable, so what's her
problem?

She represents the Women's Equality party.

If equality is what is looked for fair enough, but usually militant
feminists shout loudest and all the reasonable people decide to stay
schtum.

To my mind whenever the talk turns to women's equality
that is not what is meant. Women's superiority is what is usually looked
for.
I am all for women's equality but some of the rubbish spouted by
feminists/SJWs etc is doing no favours to the cause.

When did women become so aggressive?

Millennia ago. That bodica cow allegedly had
swords on the wheel hubs of her chariot.

I had one threaten to punch my lights out last month (road rage).

Perfectly understandable in your case.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 25 April 2017 20:54:53 UTC+1, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , ARW aXXXwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

When did women become so aggressive?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....er-manchester-
news/woman-punched-bouncer-liverpool-apologises-12931068

Silly cow got what she deserved.

She got equality too :-)