DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT The Austin Brexit (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/589169-ot-austin-brexit.html)

Rod Speed April 29th 17 10:54 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

"bert" wrote in message
In article , charles
writes
In article , Rod Speed
wrote:

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article , Tim
Streater wrote:
In article , TimW
wrote:

On 22/04/17 15:27, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , TimW
wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9-A5RRXcAA0ea9.jpg

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why there would be
tariffs.

The single market is a a tarriff-free zone

And tariffs on imports, even if we went WTO, would be under our
control. You seem to have bought into the lie that being WTO
would
*automatically* mean tariffs.

Can you really see this country allowing in all imports with no
tariffs at all?

More ****-stirring and making things up, I see. Did I say anything
about "all imports"? No.

From countries which will have imposed a tariff on our exports?

So if they impose tariffs, our tariffs would automatically spring
into life? You're just spouting more Remoaner bull****.

The problem with that line is there's more than one of "them"

We cannot remove tariffs from imports from the EU without also
removing tariffs from imports (of the same thing) from the USA or
China (you can replace remove with impose in that sentence to get
the contra view)

How do we balance this trick if the EU wants to impose tariffs on
us,
but the US doesn't? (for the purpose of the discussion, just
pretend that might happen)

Why can the EU selectively impose a tariff on stuff from Britain,

It won't be (doing it selectively)

In the absence of a Trade Deal it will simply apply the already in
existence EU External Tariff to UK imports, as it does to every other
non-EU country

But Britain is free to have any trade deals it likes and do it that way.

Britain is free to try and get any trade deal it likes. trade deals need
agreement of the other country

Which is why talking about hard or soft Brexit as if it were in the hands
of the UK government is utter nonsense.

Nope, UK govts are free to decide
what they will agree to WITH THE EU.

These remoaners do like to keep contradicting themselves.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] April 29th 17 10:58 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

On 29/04/17 09:57, bert wrote:
In article . com,
lid writes
On 28/04/2017 18:29, charles wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 28/04/2017 16:38, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 28 April 2017 15:14:45 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article , tim...
wrote:
up about us leaving the EU. Basically non of the usual tariffs
and duties etc will apply. Such is their brave new world.

the problem is that there are two different points here

Most leavers who say that "tariffs are optional" are usually
responding to the otf claimed nonsense in the press, that leaving
the EU will impose tariffs that WILL put up prices for UK
consumers, when that is a complete falsehood.

All you can do is think about the most likely scenario. If anyone
thinks the non EU UK will allow in all imports regardless tariff
free, they are totally mad.

Of course they are if they think EU citizens will accept massive
increases in say the cost of whisky or cheddar cheese. I doubt those
in the UK will be very happy if the UK puts a tarrif on say brie or
german cars, but if we do who is likely to loose out most. Germany
because the taffir is 50% and no one in the UK (or very few) will buy
a gernan car at twice the price it was last week, who will lose
out... It'll be Germany NOT the UK as anyoen wantint to buy a car
might go for a non german car that has lower tarriffs or a car made
in the UK. I douubt those considering a car will give up driving or
start walking or using public transport

Also considering that most say we don't export much at all anyway,
why should we worry about tarrifs ?

Suppose the EU puts a 5% tariff on jet engines how long would it be
before all the Airbus planes were ordered with prat and whitney
engines?
wouldn't the same tariff apply to them? Or have theya factory in
Europe?

Rolls Royce would have pretty soon.
Which is the point, many companies are in the UK because of the free
trade area which is why May will do anything to stay in the free trade
area.

So why are they still heavily investing in the UK?

5% import into EU is counteracted by 5% weaker sterling/Euro.

Rod Speed April 29th 17 10:59 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

"charles" wrote in message
In article , bert wrote:
In article , charles
writes
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 28 April 2017 16:51:50 UTC+1, charles wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 28 April 2017 15:14:45 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , tim...
wrote:
[...]

It would be an EU tariff - not exclusively German - and as has been
pointed out earlier it would be a identical tariff on all imported
cars unless we had special agreement with the EU.

So what would be the advantage for the EU to put tarriffs on
anything. ?

you misunderstand. It is the UK which would impose thn tariff - but
they couldn't just do it on German cars - it would apply to all cars
from the EU (France, Italy & Spain immdiately spring to mind) and could
well apply to all cars from whereever.

The cars "from wherever" are already subject to any tariff imposed by
the EU. When we leave we can make our own arrangements with South Korea,
Japan, USA etc.

we can try to make our own arrangements,

Yep.

presumably we'd want the other country to "Buy British" in return.

Not necessarily, most obviously when what Britain gets is a better
arrangement with imports than it had when it was in the EU.

Do we sell what they want?

Yes, with some stuff like aircraft engines, docos, scotch, gin etc.

Rod Speed April 29th 17 11:02 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , tim...
writes
the EU has agreed a deal with Canada,

And by definition so do we. Easily replace EU with UK and off we go.

That depends on thn Canadian Government.

But no reason why they wouldn’t agree
to that since they already did with the EU.

Dave Plowman (News) April 29th 17 11:14 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article ,
charles wrote:
The cars "from wherever" are already subject to any tariff imposed by
the EU. When we leave we can make our own arrangements with South
Korea, Japan, USA etc.

we can try to make our own arrangements, presumably we'd want the other
country to "Buy British" in return. Do we sell what they want?

There is never going to be any problem importing whatever we want.
Exporting - to pay the bills for all those imports - is the far more
difficult thing. Something the likes of bert simply doesn't understand.

--
*A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Dave Plowman (News) April 29th 17 11:16 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , tim...
writes
the EU has agreed a deal with Canada,

And by definition so do we. Easily replace EU with UK and off we go.

That depends on thn Canadian Government.

But Britannia rules the waves? If they don't agree to anything we want we
just send a gunboat across?

--
*If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?

charles April 29th 17 11:30 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , tim...
writes
the EU has agreed a deal with Canada,
And by definition so do we. Easily replace EU with UK and off we go.

That depends on thn Canadian Government.

But Britannia rules the waves? If they don't agree to anything we want we
just send a gunboat across?

or even take back Newfoundland -

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Dennis@home April 29th 17 12:43 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

Under basic WTO rules, no, But you can set up specific deals and
register them with WTO.

You can but both sides want something.
Its hard to make trade deals which are significant as can be seen from
the length of time it takes.

Dave Plowman (News) April 29th 17 02:10 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

Under basic WTO rules, no, But you can set up specific deals and
register them with WTO.

You can but both sides want something.
Its hard to make trade deals which are significant as can be seen from
the length of time it takes.

Quite. Something like 10 years? And between two countries who haven't just
had a falling out, like the UK and EU.

--
*Money isn‘t everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch

Capitol April 29th 17 02:12 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
The cars "from wherever" are already subject to any tariff imposed by
the EU. When we leave we can make our own arrangements with South
Korea, Japan, USA etc.

we can try to make our own arrangements, presumably we'd want the other
country to "Buy British" in return. Do we sell what they want?

There is never going to be any problem importing whatever we want.
Exporting - to pay the bills for all those imports - is the far more
difficult thing. Something the likes of bert simply doesn't understand.

Writes the man with absolutely no commercial experience!

Capitol April 29th 17 02:18 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , tim...
writes
the EU has agreed a deal with Canada,
And by definition so do we. Easily replace EU with UK and off we go.

That depends on thn Canadian Government.

But Britannia rules the waves? If they don't agree to anything we want we
just send a gunboat across?

or even take back Newfoundland -

No thanks, we had a factory there, closed it and moved to Mexico. Yes
the wage rates in Mexico are lower, but the real advantage was that the
workfoece turned up every working day, unlike Nova Scotia. Bit like
Scotland?

Dennis@home April 29th 17 05:14 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

Under basic WTO rules, no, But you can set up specific deals and
register them with WTO.

You can but both sides want something.
Its hard to make trade deals which are significant as can be seen from
the length of time it takes.

Quite. Something like 10 years? And between two countries who haven't just
had a falling out, like the UK and EU.

The UK and EU one is easy.
We need what we have so we will do as asked.
There will be all sorts of face saving but the outcome is pretty well
settled despite what brex****eers say.

Dennis@home April 29th 17 05:18 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

On 29/04/2017 10:12, bert wrote:
In article , charles
writes
In article , Rod Speed
wrote:

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article , Tim
Streater wrote:

wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9-A5RRXcAA0ea9.jpg

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why there would be
tariffs.

The single market is a a tarriff-free zone

And tariffs on imports, even if we went WTO, would be under our
control. You seem to have bought into the lie that being WTO
would
*automatically* mean tariffs.

Can you really see this country allowing in all imports with no
tariffs at all?

More ****-stirring and making things up, I see. Did I say anything
about "all imports"? No.

From countries which will have imposed a tariff on our exports?

[...]

hands of the UK government is utter nonsense. These remoaners do like to
keep contradicting themselves.

Crap.
Either the UK or the EU can decide on a hard brexit.
They both have to agree on a soft brexit.

Those of us with sense already know what will happen and people like
harry won't like it.

Rod Speed April 29th 17 07:17 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
charles wrote:
The cars "from wherever" are already subject to any tariff imposed by
the EU. When we leave we can make our own arrangements with South
Korea, Japan, USA etc.

we can try to make our own arrangements, presumably we'd want the other
country to "Buy British" in return. Do we sell what they want?

There is never going to be any problem importing whatever we want.

And saving a lot of money on the imports when Britain no longer
has to pay the stupid tariffs that the EU imposes to provide a
sheltered workshop for all those tiny little grossly inefficient
frogs in their hybrid agriculture/welfare system that’s the CAP.

Exporting - to pay the bills for all those
imports - is the far more difficult thing.

Bull**** when Britain does so well with quite a few of them
like aircraft engines, wings, scotch, docos, financial services
which don’t even have any applicable tariffs, etc etc etc.

Hardly anyone is actually stupid enough to buy British
cars and trucks etc anymore, they all buy Japanese and
Korean and even Chinese stuff now instead.

Something the likes of bert simply doesn't understand.

You've never understood just what Britain exports now
and how so much of it is essential for the buyers.

bert[_7_] April 29th 17 07:34 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article , charles
writes
In article , bert wrote:
In article , charles
writes
whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 28 April 2017 15:14:45 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , tim...
wrote:
[...]

Yes we already trade with them.
--
bert

bert[_7_] April 29th 17 07:35 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

charles wrote:
The cars "from wherever" are already subject to any tariff imposed by
the EU. When we leave we can make our own arrangements with South
Korea, Japan, USA etc.

we can try to make our own arrangements, presumably we'd want the other
country to "Buy British" in return. Do we sell what they want?

There is never going to be any problem importing whatever we want.
Exporting - to pay the bills for all those imports - is the far more
difficult thing. Something the likes of bert simply doesn't understand.

There speaks one who doesn't have the faintest knowledge of how a trade
deal works - or even how trade works.
--
bert

bert[_7_] April 29th 17 07:36 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article , The Natural Philosopher
writes
wrote:
[...]

That's too heady for remoaners to comprehend
--
bert

bert[_7_] April 29th 17 07:38 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article . com,
lid writes
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

Under basic WTO rules, no, But you can set up specific deals and
register them with WTO.

You can but both sides want something.
Its hard to make trade deals which are significant as can be seen from
the length of time it takes.

It takes a long time if you are as pig-headed as the EU and think your
so-called single market is the most precious thing on the planet.
--
bert

bert[_7_] April 29th 17 07:39 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article , charles
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , tim...
writes
the EU has agreed a deal with Canada,

And by definition so do we. Easily replace EU with UK and off we go.

That depends on thn Canadian Government.

Well negotiations usually do involve at least two parties, but do you
think the Canadians don't want a trade deal with the UK?
--
bert

Rod Speed April 29th 17 07:49 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

dennis@home wrote
bert wrote

Under basic WTO rules, no, But you can set up specific deals and register
them with WTO.

You can but both sides want something.

Not hard for them both to get something when they are
quite different or have past history like Britain and NZ etc.

Not hard to see why India might still be a bit prickly about
how they were treated, but most of the old commonwealth
is going to be happy to go back to what it had before
Britain chose to turn its back on them and join the EEC.

Its hard to make trade deals which are significant as can be seen from the
length of time it takes.

But Britain doesnt need any trade deals to just decide
that none of the tariffs that the EU applys to imports
make any sense with Britain outside the EU and to
operate under by far the most comprehensive trade
deal the world has ever seen, the WTO, in the mean time.

Even you lot should be able to manage that.

charles April 29th 17 08:09 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , charles
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , tim...
writes
the EU has agreed a deal with Canada,
And by definition so do we. Easily replace EU with UK and off we go.

That depends on thn Canadian Government.

Well negotiations usually do involve at least two parties, but do you
think the Canadians don't want a trade deal with the UK?

they probably do, but negotiations won't necessarily be quick.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Rod Speed April 29th 17 08:28 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

Under basic WTO rules, no, But you can set up specific deals and
register them with WTO.

You can but both sides want something.
Its hard to make trade deals which are significant as can be seen from
the length of time it takes.

Quite. Something like 10 years? And between two countries who haven't
just
had a falling out, like the UK and EU.

The UK and EU one is easy.

We'll see...

We need what we have

Like hell you do with tariffs on imports to Britain.

so we will do as asked.

In your dreams. May aint that stupid, you watch.

She knows what will happen to her politically if she's that stupid.

There will be all sorts of face saving but the outcome is pretty well
settled

Just another of your silly little remoaner fantasys.

There wont be completely free movement
of EU citizens to Britain, you watch.

Britain will ignore the stupiditys that the EU does policy wise, you watch.

Britain wont continue to pay what it currently pays the EU, you watch.

Britain will tell the EU that if they want to continue to sell what
the EU currently exports to Britain, they will be competing with
imports from places like NZ and that those imports wont have
the tariffs and dutys that the EU imposes on those, you watch.

despite what brex****eers say.

Despite what you remoaners claim, you watch.

Rod Speed April 29th 17 08:31 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 29/04/2017 10:12, bert wrote:
In article , charles
writes
In article , Rod Speed
wrote:

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article , Tim
Streater wrote:

wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9-A5RRXcAA0ea9.jpg

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why there would be
tariffs.

The single market is a a tarriff-free zone

And tariffs on imports, even if we went WTO, would be under our
control. You seem to have bought into the lie that being WTO
would
*automatically* mean tariffs.

Can you really see this country allowing in all imports with no
tariffs at all?

More ****-stirring and making things up, I see. Did I say anything
about "all imports"? No.

From countries which will have imposed a tariff on our exports?

[...]

of the UK government is utter nonsense. These remoaners do like to keep
contradicting themselves.

Crap.

Your sig is sposed to be last, with a line with just -- on it in front of
it.

Either the UK or the EU can decide on a hard brexit.

Or they both can and it looks like that will happen.

They both have to agree on a soft brexit.

And the EU has just said that it wont do that.

It remains to be seen if thats just an ambit claim or reality.

Those of us with sense already know what will happen

Bet you dont.

and people like harry won't like it.

That fool wants all immigrants that have shown
up in the last 100 years sent back where they
came from and that aint gunna happen.

Pity his lot were immigrants themselves.

Dennis@home April 29th 17 09:01 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

On 29/04/2017 19:34, bert wrote:

Yes we already trade with them.

So why do we need to change the trade deal that they have with the EU?
Oh we are leaving that deal and you hope to get one that is at least as
good.

Rod Speed April 29th 17 09:08 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

dennis@home wrote
bert wrote

Yes we already trade with them.

So why do we need to change the trade deal that they have with the EU?

Because the majority who bothered to vote decided that they
didnt like some of the other stuff that came with that trade
deal, like the free movement of EUians to Britain and having
to do whatever stupid **** the EU decided on policy wise.

You get to like that or lump it or **** off to the EU while you can,
remoaner.

Oh we are leaving that deal and you hope to get one that is at least as
good.

Guaranteed to get one much better on tariffs
paid on imports from non EU countrys.

Dennis@home April 29th 17 09:20 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

On 29/04/2017 19:36, bert wrote:

So why are they still heavily investing in the UK?

5% import into EU is counteracted by 5% weaker sterling/Euro.

That's too heady for remoaners to comprehend

What counteracts the 5% weaker pound on stuff that doesn't have tariffs on?
Maybe you don't comprehend it.
Maybe you can give us a list of what does attract a 5% tariff and what
doesn't and how much we import?
The experts have said we will be worse off but as you don't trust
experts then maybe you can DIY?

charles April 29th 17 09:27 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

[...]

has NZ spare capaity to sell extra stuff (lamb?) to us? I thought they'd
found alternative markets.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

bert[_7_] April 30th 17 12:11 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article om,
lid writes
On 29/04/2017 19:34, bert wrote:

Yes we already trade with them.

So why do we need to change the trade deal that they have with the EU?

Who said we needed to other than changing the name
Oh we are leaving that deal and you hope to get one that is at least as
good.

Why not?
--
bert

bert[_7_] April 30th 17 12:12 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article , charles
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , charles
writes
In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , tim...
writes
the EU has agreed a deal with Canada,
And by definition so do we. Easily replace EU with UK and off we go.

That depends on thn Canadian Government.

Well negotiations usually do involve at least two parties, but do you
think the Canadians don't want a trade deal with the UK?

they probably do, but negotiations won't necessarily be quick.

Like I said remoaners always see problems whereas Brexiteers see
opportunities.
--
bert

Capitol April 30th 17 09:30 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

charles wrote:

dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

[...]

Increasing production is easy and fast.

Capitol April 30th 17 09:31 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 10:12, bert wrote:
In article , charles
writes
In article , Rod Speed
wrote:

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article , Tim
Streater wrote:

wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9-A5RRXcAA0ea9.jpg

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why there would be
tariffs.

The single market is a a tarriff-free zone

And tariffs on imports, even if we went WTO, would be under our
control. You seem to have bought into the lie that being WTO
would
*automatically* mean tariffs.

Can you really see this country allowing in all imports with no
tariffs at all?

More ****-stirring and making things up, I see. Did I say anything
about "all imports"? No.

From countries which will have imposed a tariff on our exports?

[...]

Remoaning still Dense

Capitol April 30th 17 09:34 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 19:36, bert wrote:

So why are they still heavily investing in the UK?
5% import into EU is counteracted by 5% weaker sterling/Euro.

That's too heady for remoaners to comprehend

What counteracts the 5% weaker pound on stuff that doesn't have tariffs on?
Maybe you don't comprehend it.
Maybe you can give us a list of what does attract a 5% tariff and what
doesn't and how much we import?
The experts have said we will be worse off but as you don't trust
experts then maybe you can DIY?

Which experts? The ones who are economically competent all say the
opposite.

charles April 30th 17 09:46 AM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article , Capitol
wrote:
charles wrote:

dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

[...]

you know this, do ewe?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Dennis@home April 30th 17 12:52 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

On 30/04/2017 00:12, bert wrote:

Like I said remoaners always see problems whereas Brexiteers see
opportunities.

Brexiteers only see problems, why did you vote leave if you didn't see
problems.

Dave Plowman (News) April 30th 17 02:08 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 30/04/2017 00:12, bert wrote:

Like I said remoaners always see problems whereas Brexiteers see
opportunities.

Brexiteers only see problems, why did you vote leave if you didn't see
problems.

And it's up to those Brexiteers to make those 'opportunities' happen. Not
moan on and on about 'all pulling together' etc, which tends to confirm
the belief that those 'opportunities' are only in their imagination. As
they are already formulating an excuse for when things go pear shaped.

--
*I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Dennis@home April 30th 17 02:48 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 30/04/2017 00:12, bert wrote:

Like I said remoaners always see problems whereas Brexiteers see
opportunities.

Brexiteers only see problems, why did you vote leave if you didn't see
problems.

And it's up to those Brexiteers to make those 'opportunities' happen. Not
moan on and on about 'all pulling together' etc, which tends to confirm
the belief that those 'opportunities' are only in their imagination. As
they are already formulating an excuse for when things go pear shaped.

They are already blaming May for what is going to go wrong.
Crapitall blames the BoE for the fall in the pound.
They are full of brex****.

Rod Speed April 30th 17 08:31 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

"charles" wrote in message

dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

[...]

Corse they have.

I thought they'd found alternative markets.

Nope. They just reduced their production and can increase it again.

Trivially easy with lamb for eating. Its eaten less than a year old.

Rod Speed April 30th 17 08:33 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

"charles" wrote in message
In article , Capitol
wrote:
charles wrote:

dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

[...]

Yep, trivially easy to research if you don’t too.

bert[_7_] April 30th 17 08:40 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article , charles
writes
In article , Capitol
wrote:
charles wrote:

dennis@home wrote:
On 29/04/2017 09:59, bert wrote:

[...]

Baah
--
bert

bert[_7_] April 30th 17 08:41 PM

OT The Austin Brexit

In article . com,
lid writes
On 30/04/2017 00:12, bert wrote:

Like I said remoaners always see problems whereas Brexiteers see
opportunities.

Brexiteers only see problems, why did you vote leave if you didn't see
problems.

Oh dear. Because we see opportunities.
--
bert