DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GU10 LED (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/587616-gu10-led.html)

DerbyBorn[_5_] March 17th 17 02:36 PM

GU10 LED

Aldi this week 10 pack for £8.99.

360 Lumens 5 watts.

DerbyBorn[_5_] March 17th 17 04:43 PM

GU10 LED

jim k wrote in o.uk:

DerbyBorn Wrote in message:
Aldi this week 10 pack for £8.99.

360 Lumens 5 watts.

Ooi how did you spot that? The www site only appears to go to 23rd?

In my local branch..

Harry Bloomfield[_3_] March 17th 17 04:44 PM

GU10 LED

jim laid this down on his screen :
Ooi how did you spot that? The www site only appears to go to 23rd?

They had those on sale here, a couple of weeks ago - all now long gone.

Jim March 17th 17 05:17 PM

GU10 LED

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Jim March 17th 17 05:17 PM

GU10 LED

Harry Bloomfield Wrote in message:
jim laid this down on his screen :
Ooi how did you spot that? The www site only appears to go to 23rd?

They had those on sale here, a couple of weeks ago - all now long gone.

Mmm so it seems like a "phased roll out" around the country...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

DerbyBorn[_5_] March 17th 17 06:05 PM

GU10 LED

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x17rrnnssr...40441.jpg?dl=0

Jim March 17th 17 06:17 PM

GU10 LED

DerbyBorn Wrote in message:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x17rrnnssr...40441.jpg?dl=0

I believe you I believe you :-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

DerbyBorn[_5_] March 17th 17 06:21 PM

GU10 LED

jim k wrote in o.uk:

DerbyBorn Wrote in message:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x17rrnnssr...40441.jpg?dl=0

I believe you I believe you :-)

I took it for someone else! But thought I would share.

Dave Liquorice[_2_] March 17th 17 08:28 PM

GU10 LED

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:44:43 GMT, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Ooi how did you spot that? The www site only appears to go to

23rd?

They had those on sale here, a couple of weeks ago - all now long gone.

Loads in Aldi, Kingstown Road, Carlisle about 4 hours ago...

--
Cheers
Dave.