DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   i.m looking for a john lewis JL100 sewing machine manual (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/586361-i-m-looking-john-lewis-jl100-sewing-machine-manual.html)

[email protected] February 21st 17 03:40 PM

i.m looking for a john lewis JL100 sewing machine manual

For the record the John Lewis JL100 is almost identical except in the casing and the fact it it doesn't have a twin needle option to the Janome Harmony 2041NX. Manuals for this model are readily available.

JoeJoe February 21st 17 08:36 PM

On 21/02/2017 15:40, wrote:
For the record the John Lewis JL100 is almost identical except in the casing and the fact it it doesn't have a twin needle option to the Janome Harmony 2041NX. Manuals for this model are readily available.

I would start by giving their CS a ring (assuming you haven't done so
yet?) - if they have them available, then I am pretty sure that they
would be happy to give it to you.