Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Crime hotspot in N Norfolk

LOCAL POLICE NEWS
DAMAGE CAUSED TO TRAIN STATION PLATFORM - SHERINGHAM
Officers from Sheringham are appealing for witnesses to come forward
after damage was caused to the newly laid concrete at the heritage train
station.
At some point on the evening of the Sheringham Christmas light
€˜switch on, Friday 18th November, offenders have jumped on to unset
concrete leaving several deep foot prints.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the
incident or has information relating to it.
Witnesses should contact PCSO Royston Seabrook on 101 or call
Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their
Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

From the Holt Chronicle.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
GB writes:

LOCAL POLICE NEWS
DAMAGE CAUSED TO TRAIN STATION PLATFORM - SHERINGHAM
Officers from Sheringham are appealing for witnesses to come forward
after damage was caused to the newly laid concrete at the heritage train
station.
At some point on the evening of the Sheringham Christmas light
€˜switch on, Friday 18th November, offenders have jumped on to unset
concrete leaving several deep foot prints.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the
incident or has information relating to it.
Witnesses should contact PCSO Royston Seabrook on 101 or call
Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their
Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

Should have some good footprints to work with...

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:54:33 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
GB writes:

LOCAL POLICE NEWS DAMAGE CAUSED TO TRAIN STATION PLATFORM - SHERINGHAM
Officers from Sheringham are appealing for witnesses to come forward
after damage was caused to the newly laid concrete at the heritage
train station.
At some point on the evening of the Sheringham Christmas light
‘switch on’, Friday 18th November, offenders have jumped on to
unset concrete leaving several deep foot prints.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the
incident or has information relating to it.
Witnesses should contact PCSO Royston Seabrook on 101 or call
Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous
Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

Should have some good footprints to work with...

Reminded me of this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...lands-38463401

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:03:33 -0000, GB wrote:

LOCAL POLICE NEWS
DAMAGE CAUSED TO TRAIN STATION PLATFORM - SHERINGHAM
Officers from Sheringham are appealing for witnesses to come forward
after damage was caused to the newly laid concrete at the heritage train
station.
At some point on the evening of the Sheringham Christmas light
€˜switch on, Friday 18th November, offenders have jumped on to unset
concrete leaving several deep foot prints.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the
incident or has information relating to it.
Witnesses should contact PCSO Royston Seabrook on 101 or call
Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their
Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

From the Holt Chronicle.

Too many police clearly, they've run out of real crimes.

--
"Have you been hunting bear lately?"
"No, the grass tickles."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/12/2016 22:54, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
GB writes:

LOCAL POLICE NEWS
DAMAGE CAUSED TO TRAIN STATION PLATFORM - SHERINGHAM
Officers from Sheringham are appealing for witnesses to come forward
after damage was caused to the newly laid concrete at the heritage train
station.
At some point on the evening of the Sheringham Christmas light
€˜switch on, Friday 18th November, offenders have jumped on to unset
concrete leaving several deep foot prints.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the
incident or has information relating to it.
Witnesses should contact PCSO Royston Seabrook on 101 or call
Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their
Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

Should have some good footprints to work with...

Watch out for the follow-up crime when someone in a white
camper van pours plaster of paris into the prints.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/12/2016 22:03, GB wrote:

LOCAL POLICE NEWS
DAMAGE CAUSED TO TRAIN STATION PLATFORM - SHERINGHAM
Officers from Sheringham are appealing for witnesses to come forward
after damage was caused to the newly laid concrete at the heritage train
station.
At some point on the evening of the Sheringham Christmas light
€˜switch on, Friday 18th November, offenders have jumped on to unset
concrete leaving several deep foot prints.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the
incident or has information relating to it.
Witnesses should contact PCSO Royston Seabrook on 101 or call
Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their
Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

From the Holt Chronicle.

NORFOLK.

Did the prints show evidence of webbed feet ?.

Were there tracks of a Reliant Robin three wheeler outside ?.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB writes:

LOCAL POLICE NEWS DAMAGE CAUSED TO TRAIN STATION PLATFORM - SHERINGHAM
Officers from Sheringham are appealing for witnesses to come forward
after damage was caused to the newly laid concrete at the heritage
train station.
At some point on the evening of the Sheringham Christmas light
€˜switch on€„¢, Friday 18th November, offenders have jumped on to
unset concrete leaving several deep foot prints.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the
incident or has information relating to it.
Witnesses should contact PCSO Royston Seabrook on 101 or call
Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous
Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

Should have some good footprints to work with...

Watch out for the follow-up crime when someone in a white camper van
pours plaster of paris into the prints.

I think I mentioned that one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 31/12/2016 18:04, Bob Eager wrote:

Watch out for the follow-up crime when someone in a white camper van
pours plaster of paris into the prints.

I think I mentioned that one.

I was in town today, so viewed the offending concrete. There are indeed
two or three footprints in the concrete, quite shallow.

I'd fill them in in a deliberately contrasting colour and make it a fun
feature. I was told that the builder wants £1,000 to dig the lot up and
relay it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 31/12/2016 18:27, GB wrote:
On 31/12/2016 18:04, Bob Eager wrote:

Watch out for the follow-up crime when someone in a white camper van
pours plaster of paris into the prints.

I think I mentioned that one.

I was in town today, so viewed the offending concrete. There are indeed
two or three footprints in the concrete, quite shallow.

I'd fill them in in a deliberately contrasting colour and make it a fun
feature. I was told that the builder wants £1,000 to dig the lot up and
relay it.

Actually, that sounds unkind to the builder, which I didn't mean to be.
He's done a really rather nice job of laying the concrete, and he's
obviously a perfectionist. The footprints spoil the effect he intended.

However, leaving the footprints going across it and filling them in a
contrasting colour would be quite a fun way of dealing with it, at
minimal expense.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GB" wrote in message
news
On 31/12/2016 18:27, GB wrote:
[...]

Doubt it would last long if they are shallow.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 18:42:48 -0000, GB wrote:

On 31/12/2016 18:27, GB wrote:
[...]

Or if he wants it to look as originally intended, just fill them in with the same colour!

--
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase...the human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who do survive. -- Frank Herbert (Dune)
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 31/12/2016 18:27, GB wrote:
On 31/12/2016 18:04, Bob Eager wrote:

Watch out for the follow-up crime when someone in a white camper van
pours plaster of paris into the prints.

I think I mentioned that one.

I was in town today, so viewed the offending concrete. There are indeed
two or three footprints in the concrete, quite shallow.

I'd fill them in in a deliberately contrasting colour and make it a fun
feature. I was told that the builder wants £1,000 to dig the lot up and
relay it.

To be fair, if it was near me then I am sure my cat would have provided
the footprints:-)

--
Adam

OT.....Why Slough could be the next property hotspot Bod[_3_] UK diy 2 January 25th 15 09:42 PM
OT - A Crime Theory Demolished -- If poverty is the root cause of lawlessness, why did crime rates fall when joblessness increased? Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 0 January 5th 10 02:00 PM
OT - The Radar Museum, Neatishead, Norfolk The Wanderer[_3_] UK diy 15 July 2nd 08 10:18 PM
Norfolk pine Junior Woodturning 8 November 30th 06 06:44 AM
WTB - Norfolk Island Pine Rob McConachie Woodturning 1 September 21st 05 12:09 AM