DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Diverter Valves (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/5816-diverter-valves.html)

Richard Markham February 3rd 04 07:58 PM

Diverter Valves

Following on from my other post,

If my diverter valve plunger is not moving out enough, when the hot tap
is run, to operate the flow switch, do I need a new value?

Could this be a symptom of some other problem, such as lack of expansion
vessel pressure.

It's a Worcester CDi28 RSF Combi.
--
Richard Markham

Ed Sirett February 4th 04 09:15 PM

Diverter Valves

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:58:24 +0000, Richard Markham wrote:

Following on from my other post,

If my diverter valve plunger is not moving out enough, when the hot tap
is run, to operate the flow switch, do I need a new value?

Could this be a symptom of some other problem, such as lack of expansion
vessel pressure.

It's a Worcester CDi28 RSF Combi.

The vessel (see the FAQ below) is fine.
The water flow detecting unit is the problem.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

Richard Markham February 5th 04 12:32 AM

Diverter Valves

In article .uk, Ed
Sirett writes
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:58:24 +0000, Richard Markham wrote:

Following on from my other post,

If my diverter valve plunger is not moving out enough, when the hot tap
is run, to operate the flow switch, do I need a new value?

Could this be a symptom of some other problem, such as lack of expansion
vessel pressure.

It's a Worcester CDi28 RSF Combi.

The vessel (see the FAQ below) is fine.
The water flow detecting unit is the problem.

Cheers, Ed, the FAQ was very useful.

By the looks of the manual, i'll need a whole new diverter valve.
--
Richard Markham