DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bathroom Showrooms in East Midlands (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/5712-bathroom-showrooms-east-midlands.html)

Chris J Dixon January 31st 04 08:55 AM

Bathroom Showrooms in East Midlands

Has anybody any recommendations for Bathroom Showrooms in the
East Midlands?

Nottingham/ Derby/ Leicester is the area, but we have already
ventured down to Bathroom City in Birmingham and the Bath Store
in Cannock.

Yellow Pages and yell.com have plenty to choose from, but there
is often quite a difference between expectation and reality.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.

Crooksie January 31st 04 09:19 AM

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
Has anybody any recommendations for Bathroom Showrooms in the
East Midlands?

Nottingham/ Derby/ Leicester is the area, but we have already
ventured down to Bathroom City in Birmingham and the Bath Store
in Cannock.

Yellow Pages and yell.com have plenty to choose from, but there
is often quite a difference between expectation and reality.

hi chris,
try www.pochin.com there main branch is leicester, other branches in long
eaton, loughborough and oakham
bob

R W February 4th 04 01:15 PM

Chris J Dixon wrote:
Has anybody any recommendations for Bathroom Showrooms in the
East Midlands?

Nottingham/ Derby/ Leicester is the area, but we have already
ventured down to Bathroom City in Birmingham and the Bath Store
in Cannock.

Yellow Pages and yell.com have plenty to choose from, but there
is often quite a difference between expectation and reality.

Chris

Quite a few in Northampton, including Bath Store.com and Ponsensa, plus
quite a few locally-based suppliers (Davis & Payne, CRE Johnson) and a
big fkoff T&P with a showroom in it.