DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Telephone Extension Socket (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/564-telephone-extension-socket.html)

Tim Sampson July 23rd 03 08:59 PM

Telephone Extension Socket

Kevin Rayner wrote:
I have had some plastering done and was refitting the sockets and
the telephone extension socket. The wires in the extension socket
have all come loose. Can anybody tell me which of the 4 colour coded
wires goes to which numbered terminal?

Try this:
http://www.wppltd.demon.co.uk/WPP/Wi...telephone.html

Alan Lake July 24th 03 05:06 PM