Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David Micklem

Default 'Customising' kitchen appliances

On a related note to the one on built-in appliances being expensive....

I've recently bought a slimline dishwasher (used) to replace my old
Servis Secret dishwasher whose main wash pump is on its last legs (as
some of you may remember...)

Is there any reason why I shouldn't glue a panel to the front of it (or
even unscrew the metal front cover and replace it entirely) so that the
front matches the rest of the kitchen better? I haven't taken the front
cover off yet to see how much stuff is hidden in the door but I don't
suppose the wires/powder release/etc take up much room?
I guess one problem might be the hinges not being strong enough to take
a heavier door panel.

Any suggestions/experience?

David

--
Replace nospame with yahoo to reply
Unsolicited commercial email will incur a $100 processing fee