DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Coffee table (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/5383-coffee-table.html)

Alan M January 20th 04 11:37 AM

Coffee table

Hi,

I saw a project article in one of the UK woodworking magazines around
Christmas time, but when I got back to buy the magazine they had all
sold out! I'm not sure which magazine it was, maybe Good Woodworking
or Practical Woodworking. The project was a modern looking glass
topped coffee table resting on boards dovetailed together in a 'Z'
shape. I'd really appreciate it if anybody out there could scan and
email me the project or even let me know which magazine/month it
appeared in.

Thanks,
A.