DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I find chrome table legs (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/5360-where-can-i-find-chrome-table-legs.html)

Daniel J. R. May January 19th 04 02:59 PM

Where can I find chrome table legs

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I've been searching around for
some simple chrome table legs (about 70cm long consisting of
a leg which screws into a baseplate) but I can't seem to find
anyone who sells them.

B&Q did something suitable but they are out of stock...

I would be most grateful if any of you have any ideas on where
to source such items.

Thanks,

Dan

Ben Blaukopf January 19th 04 03:13 PM

Where can I find chrome table legs

"Daniel J. R. May" wrote in message
Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I've been searching around for
some simple chrome table legs (about 70cm long consisting of
a leg which screws into a baseplate) but I can't seem to find
anyone who sells them.

What about Screwfix 85795? Bit long, but a hacksaw would solve
that.

Ben

Daniel J. R. May January 19th 04 04:15 PM

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:13:37 +0000, Ben Blaukopf wrote:

What about Screwfix 85795? Bit long, but a hacksaw would solve
that.

Perfect!!! Thank you Ben.

kitchenman January 25th 04 02:52 AM

Where can I find chrome table legs

In the ss postcode area try Norlica Plastics 01702-522945
or David Thorn & Sons 01702-512423
or
HART WHOLESALE 01702-614044 fax: 01702-460266

Ashleigh wholesale 01268-782310 fax 01268-782311

or any real kitchen showroom

--
regards
Dave Batter