DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Drayton Digistat user guide help? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/5237-drayton-digistat-user-guide-help.html)

MG January 15th 04 07:11 PM

Drayton Digistat user guide help?

Hi

Can anyone help me with a copy of the user guide for an ACL Drayton
RF1 Digistat?

I moved into a house with one installed and it is not overly intuitive
with just 2 buttons...??

Thanks - even a few pointers typed and mailed would be very useful...

Mark
**REMOVE** 'myhat' from my return email address before sending!!

David C January 16th 04 11:08 AM

"MG" wrote in message
Hi

Can anyone help me with a copy of the user guide for an ACL Drayton
RF1 Digistat?

I moved into a house with one installed and it is not overly intuitive
with just 2 buttons...??

Thanks - even a few pointers typed and mailed would be very useful...

Mark

Hi Mark,
Try:
http://www.climate-eu.invensys.com/U...%20leaflet.pdf
(will probably wrap so will need to cut&paste.)

The RF1 is only a simple thermostat, with "-" & "+" to change the
temperature setting.
It is not programmable.
The RF2 is 24hour programmable & the RF3 is 7-day programmable.
--
David C

nostradamus_senior December 31st 04 07:11 PM

"Can anyone help me with a copy of the user guide for an ACL Drayton
RF1 Digistat? "

Hiya - did you ever find the instructions? I came across them once as a pdf, but it was save-disabled, and I can't remember how to get the damn thing working again when you change the batteries :(

Thanks,

Mark

Colin December 31st 04 11:37 PM

"nostradamus_senior" wrote in
message . ..

"Can anyone help me with a copy of the user guide for an ACL Drayton
RF1 Digistat? "

Hiya - did you ever find the instructions? I came across them once as a
pdf, but it was save-disabled, and I can't remember how to get the damn
thing working again when you change the batteries :(

Thanks,

Mark

--
nostradamus_senior

Drayton info is on:

http://www.climate-eu.invensys.com/i...eu/default.asp

Colin

peternoorlander October 5th 05 12:02 PM

Hi there,

Following up on this, does anyone know where I can find instructions for the RF2. I have the same problem - just moved into a house where it is installed, but no instructions...

Thanks in advance

Peter

sugarhill November 13th 05 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peternoorlander
where I can find instructions for the RF2.

I've got exactly the same problem! I also have an And the brochures and instructions which come up when you chase the links that people have offered are simply no use to the consumer.

How do manufacturers like Drayton get away with producing products that people can't easily use??

Perhaps there's consumer helpline address for Drayton? Can anyone help?

sugarhill November 13th 05 07:18 PM

I've carried on searching Google and found the following which is an illustration of how many people have this problem with Invensys and Drayton

http://www.chrisrand.com/central_hea...rogrammer.html

.. and finally! here's a link which DOES give you a pdf with the instructions.
http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/ind...il&con_id=5066
The product name is Worcester but it appears to be exactly the same device as the Drayton. The clue that led me to this was in another newsgroup.

How frustrating does this have to be?

Anyway, hope this helps a few more people than those who have posted here.