DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Beany's Bouncing Bean Bags. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/5234-re-beanys-bouncing-bean-bags.html)

MissJuggs January 15th 04 06:24 PM

Beany's Bouncing Bean Bags.

On 14 Jan 2004 21:48:26 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

MissJuggs writes:
Any other Property Ladder watchers out there?

Ho, yus.

Was noticing tonight that the Camera men are not shying at chances to
present us full frontals of La Beanster walking towards the camera,
with the Bouncing Bean Bags in top, bouncing form.

It's a continuous thread on uk.d-i-y

Let's see if they care to comment.

Glenys

--
If you put a beagle into space, you have to expect it
to run off and sniff Uranus.

The Natural Philosopher January 16th 04 12:25 AM

Beany's Bouncing Bean Bags.

MissJuggs writes:

Any other Property Ladder watchers out there?

Ho, yus.

Was noticing tonight that the Camera men are not shying at chances to
present us full frontals of La Beanster walking towards the camera,
with the Bouncing Bean Bags in top, bouncing form.

It's a continuous thread on uk.d-i-y

Let's see if they care to comment.

I always felt that wide angle shots of Anneka Rice's Bum as she
scrambled out of the helicopter, was more interesting.

Glenys

Mike Mitchell January 16th 04 09:25 AM

Beany's Bouncing Bean Bags.

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:25:35 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

I always felt that wide angle shots of Anneka Rice's Bum as she
scrambled out of the helicopter, was more interesting.

I preferred the far more innocent look of Annabel Croft.

MM

The Natural Philosopher January 16th 04 09:59 AM

Beany's Bouncing Bean Bags.

wrote:

I always felt that wide angle shots of Anneka Rice's Bum as she
scrambled out of the helicopter, was more interesting.

I preferred the far more innocent look of Annabel Croft.

Nah. Anneka looked much dirtier, IYSWIM.

MM

John Stumbles January 16th 04 06:53 PM

Beany's Bouncing Bean Bags.

wrote:

I always felt that wide angle shots of Anneka Rice's Bum as she
scrambled out of the helicopter, was more interesting.

I preferred the far more innocent look of Annabel Croft.

Nah. Anneka looked much dirtier, IYSWIM.

As in graffiti (graffito?) on back of nominally white van?
"I wish my missus was as dirty as this"

--
John Stumbles
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-|-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Hugo Nebula January 18th 04 02:30 PM

Beany's Bouncing Bean Bags.

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:25:27 +0000, a particular chimpanzee named Mike
Mitchell randomly hit the keyboard and
produced:

I preferred the far more innocent look of Annabel Croft.

ITYM gormless.
--
Hugo Nebula
"The fact that no-one on the internet wants a piece of this