DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bosch dishwasher - heater access (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/5225-bosch-dishwasher-heater-access.html)

Dave January 15th 04 12:51 PM

Bosch dishwasher - heater access

Have a 6 yr old dishwasher which is not heating the water. Have found
some info about dry joints on the circuit board but if I want to test
the heater and thermosat how do I get to them? The uit seems to have a
sealed base and I can figure how to remove it and/or get to these
components.

Thanks

Dave

MrCheerful January 15th 04 03:11 PM

Bosch dishwasher - heater access

"Dave" wrote in message
m...
Have a 6 yr old dishwasher which is not heating the water. Have found
some info about dry joints on the circuit board but if I want to test
the heater and thermosat how do I get to them? The uit seems to have a
sealed base and I can figure how to remove it and/or get to these
components.

Thanks

Dave

I know it is a different make but my dishwasher the front lower panel below
the door comes off after removing the outer door panel. (Miele) Most
things can then be accessed

MrCheerful