DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   wooden floorboards in bathroom (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/505-wooden-floorboards-bathroom.html)

Donald July 21st 03 02:37 PM

wooden floorboards in bathroom

Having followed UK diy tips I have removed the carpet, underlay,
under-underlay, layer of glue and surface dirt from the flooboards in
my bathroom - I like the effect of the sanded boards and would like to
keep them that way. Can I do this in a bathroom without rotting the
boards? What sort of treatment would be best? Oh and I have two young
boys who are pretty good about bathing (at the moment).

Donald