DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HONEYWELL CENTRAL HEATING VALVE V4043H (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/498-honeywell-central-heating-valve-v4043h.html)

tc3man1 July 21st 03 12:47 PM

HONEYWELL CENTRAL HEATING VALVE V4043H

Can anyone help please.

The hot water on our central heating system is not working and I have
tracked the problem back to the micro-switch in the Honeywell valve(it
was corroded and basically fell apart!). I can find plenty of places
to replace the whole head but I would prefer to replace just the
switch. It has a reference number on it of - V94234GJX54. Does
anybody know where I can buy one - preferably mail order or around the
London area?

Thanks in anticipation

geoff July 22nd 03 12:29 AM

HONEYWELL CENTRAL HEATING VALVE V4043H

In message , tc3man1
writes
Can anyone help please.

The hot water on our central heating system is not working and I have
tracked the problem back to the micro-switch in the Honeywell valve(it
was corroded and basically fell apart!). I can find plenty of places
to replace the whole head but I would prefer to replace just the
switch. It has a reference number on it of - V94234GJX54. Does
anybody know where I can buy one - preferably mail order or around the
London area?

Thanks in anticipation

It's just a standard microswitch available from most electronics
suppliers
--
geoff

tc3man1 July 22nd 03 03:31 PM

HONEYWELL CENTRAL HEATING VALVE V4043H

fred wrote in message ...
In article ,
tc3man1 writes
The hot water on our central heating system is not working and I have
tracked the problem back to the micro-switch in the Honeywell valve(it
was corroded and basically fell apart!). I can find plenty of places
to replace the whole head but I would prefer to replace just the
switch. It has a reference number on it of - V94234GJX54. Does
anybody know where I can buy one - preferably mail order or around the
London area?

It looks like a standard V3 microswitch with button actuator but has small
solder terminals. These are ten a penny (well one a quid) from just about
anywhere, but generally come with spade terminals which you would have
to cut down & solder to.

Maplin http://www.maplin.co.uk code GW71N 99p
RS http://rswww.com code 159-4534 £1.60 + vat

btw, capitals in the subject line won't make you many friends, it's
considered SHOUTING and a bit rude . . . . hth

Thanks for the info - the part's on order! No offence intended re the Caps!