May

Default Weathershield Primer

There are so many health & safety warnings printed on the tin that I think
it should come with a free spacesuit for protection! I'm put off using the
stuff now.

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:02:21 +0100, May wrote:

There are so many health & safety warnings printed on the tin that I
think it should come with a free spacesuit for protection!

Ever read what it says on a tin of Nitomors paint stripper? Remember
that weathershield primer is also a preservative by definition
preservative have to be toxic...

Yes, but it doesn't necessarily follow that something which is
poisonous to things undesirable on our walls is also poisonous to us.
Antobiotics for example kill (some, most) bacteria but are, basically,
non-toxic for mammals.

--
Chris Green )