DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   External Double doors (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/478-re-external-double-doors.html)

Andy Hall July 20th 03 07:11 PM

External Double doors

On 20 Jul 2003 08:32:07 -0700, (H) wrote:

Does anyone know of a good manfucturer based in London, that can make
external wood double doors ? Our doorway is not a standard size,
therefore we need someone to make the doors for us. Currently double
doors do exist in the doorway, however we are not keen on the design
and would like to change them.

Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know anybody in London, but I did use a very good firm in
Shrewsbury, Sabrina Oak Doors, who will make doors to any shape or
design you want in oak or other hardwood (possibly even softwood).
They will visit, survey, discuss, quote, manufacture, deliver and fit.
More to the point, if you have any issues, they will fix without
argument. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

www.oakdoors.co.uk

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

¥®„!mqY#ÌŽpjEF p!K_**@[email protected]> July 20th 03 09:47 PM

External Double doors

In message , Andy Hall
writes
On 20 Jul 2003 08:32:07 -0700, (H) wrote:

Does anyone know of a good manfucturer based in London, that can make
external wood double doors ? Our doorway is not a standard size,
therefore we need someone to make the doors for us. Currently double
doors do exist in the doorway, however we are not keen on the design
and would like to change them.

Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know anybody in London, but I did use a very good firm in
Shrewsbury, Sabrina Oak Doors, who will make doors to any shape or
design you want in oak or other hardwood (possibly even softwood).
They will visit, survey, discuss, quote, manufacture, deliver and fit.
More to the point, if you have any issues, they will fix without
argument. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

www.oakdoors.co.uk

I'll be up there next weekend - shall I fix a roof rack?
--
geoff