DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   remote control (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/4607-remote-control.html)

gaz December 24th 03 05:29 PM

remote control

Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement remote control for my
garage door?

It is labelled up as 'saimatic srl', the numbers T1SAW/433. Its about 50mm
by 150mm, has a yellow button and an indicator light. I have done web
searches to no avail. I have one spare but I think the frost killed my
other.
Thanks

BigWallop December 24th 03 05:34 PM

remote control

"gaz" wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement remote control for my
garage door?

It is labelled up as 'saimatic srl', the numbers T1SAW/433. Its about 50mm
by 150mm, has a yellow button and an indicator light. I have done web
searches to no avail. I have one spare but I think the frost killed my
other.
Thanks

Try contacting these people :

http://www.gatetec.com

http://www.gatetec.com/gatetecpg2.html

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

BigWallop December 24th 03 05:58 PM

remote control

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"gaz" wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement remote control for my
garage door?

It is labelled up as 'saimatic srl', the numbers T1SAW/433. Its about 50mm
by 150mm, has a yellow button and an indicator light. I have done web
searches to no avail. I have one spare but I think the frost killed my
other.
Thanks

Sorry !!! I've given you the wrong link. It should be these people :

http://www.gateautomation-uk.com/

They will, or should, have the Saimatic catalogue with the supplier addresses on it.