DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Venturi shower pressure problem (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/450-venturi-shower-pressure-problem.html)

Mark Trueman July 19th 03 11:19 AM

Venturi shower pressure problem

Hi

I posted a couple of weeks ago about a problem with my venturi shower, in
that the water wasnt hot coming out of the shower. It seemed to right itself
but now its gone back to being cold again.

Ive got a feeling it has something to do with fluctuations in the mains cold
water pressure. When the shower head is at its highest it comes out very
cold, but when the head is placed lower, below the level of the venturi
valve or in the bath, the water comes out nice and hot.

How likely is it that my mains water pressure has changed?

Coincidentally, my kitchen cold water flow is slower of late, so maybe it is
a problem with my mains, even though my bathroom cold taps dont seem to have
changed (and they are direct off the mains also). My only other inclination
is a blockage of some sort.

Is there any way i can rectify this?

Mark