TonyK

Default Electric towel rail supplier?

Hi

Anyone got a good link for electric towel rails? I've googled and just come
up with junk. I'm looing for a large "ladder" style rail and can only find
ones for connection to normal central heating. The local electircal supplier
had got "one" at over £200 which seems a bit steep.

What about the idea of those on www.diy.com with an added element, but how
do you fill and cap them?

Tony

Peter Parry

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:09:32 -0000, "TonyK" wrote:

Anyone got a good link for electric towel rails? I've googled and just come
up with junk.

Myson might be insulted, there stuff is usually quite good.
http://www.myson.co.uk/product_info1280.htm although they appear to
be being reconstructed. Most, if not all, of their ladder towel
rails can be supplied to run off central heating or an electric
element.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/
Frisket

"TonyK" wrote in message
Hi

Anyone got a good link for electric towel rails? I've googled and just

come
up with junk. I'm looing for a large "ladder" style rail and can only find
ones for connection to normal central heating. The local electircal

supplier
had got "one" at over £200 which seems a bit steep.

What about the idea of those on www.diy.com with an added element, but how
do you fill and cap them?

Tony

Turn it upside down, fill with water, fit supplied blank. Ta-Daa!

Scott Mills

"TonyK" wrote in message
Hi

Anyone got a good link for electric towel rails? I've googled and just

come
up with junk. I'm looing for a large "ladder" style rail and can only find
ones for connection to normal central heating. The local electircal

supplier
had got "one" at over £200 which seems a bit steep.

What about the idea of those on www.diy.com with an added element, but how
do you fill and cap them?

Tony

Wickes and screwfix sell heating elements that fit into a normal rail. you
fill it with oil and away you go.

Leaking Towel Rail Andy UK diy 0 November 4th 03 07:10 PM
Electric-only towel rail Dave Plowman UK diy 1 July 29th 03 07:59 PM
Removing a hydronic towel heater rail help? Bob Mannix UK diy 1 July 10th 03 04:01 PM