DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Digistat SCR/RF3 Learn Mode? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/4216-digistat-scr-rf3-learn-mode.html)

A December 7th 03 11:36 PM

Digistat SCR/RF3 Learn Mode?

Recently had one of these fitted with a new combi system but there
weren't any instructions in the box, the fitters didn't know how and
downloading pdfs from the invensys website (www.climate-eu.invensys.com)
isn't working for me.

First thing I figured out was the SCR override to turn the ch on/off.
Took a bit longer but I've also got the RF3 programmed and happily
talking to the SCR. The outstanding mystery is what the SCR learn mode
is about.

Anyone know?

-A

Peter December 8th 03 07:42 AM

Digistat SCR/RF3 Learn Mode?

You put the unit in learn mode then when the transmitter is initialised the
receiver learns it's identity and will then only respond to it. You need
this feature if you are using multiple zones with more than one transmitter.