DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Myson Heatloss software wanted (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/4084-myson-heatloss-software-wanted.html)

Bill M December 3rd 03 11:43 PM

Myson Heatloss software wanted

Myson are doing an upgrade to their website and have taken off their
heatloss sofware, HeatlossManager98r105.exe.

I have a copy, but can't put my hands on it. I would be very grateful
if anybody out there has a copy and could point me to a site where I
could download it, or please let me know if you can email me a copy
directly.

Many TIA

Bill

Andy Hall December 4th 03 12:27 AM

Myson Heatloss software wanted

On 3 Dec 2003 15:43:41 -0800, (Bill M)
wrote:

Myson are doing an upgrade to their website and have taken off their
heatloss sofware, HeatlossManager98r105.exe.

I have a copy, but can't put my hands on it. I would be very grateful
if anybody out there has a copy and could point me to a site where I
could download it, or please let me know if you can email me a copy
directly.

Many TIA

Bill

I have it. Which email address would you like me to use?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl