DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rocking horse death (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/400753-rocking-horse-death.html)

Bod[_3_] August 25th 16 12:57 PM

Rocking horse death

Woke up this morning and found my rocking horse dead on the floor.
I tried mouth to mouth (mouthwash afterwards).
Had a go at CPR, to no avail.
He was fine last night.
Oh well! I suppose they can't live forever.

Bod[_3_] August 25th 16 01:18 PM

Rocking horse death

On 25/08/2016 13:05, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 12:57:30 +0100, Bod wrote:

Woke up this morning and found my rocking horse dead on the floor.
I tried mouth to mouth (mouthwash afterwards).
Had a go at CPR, to no avail.
He was fine last night.
Oh well! I suppose they can't live forever.

But you'll miss the rocking horse **** for the roses. Scarce stuff at
the best of times, I'm told.

Very true. :-)

Broadback[_3_] August 25th 16 01:32 PM

Rocking horse death

On 25/08/2016 13:18, Bod wrote:
On 25/08/2016 13:05, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 12:57:30 +0100, Bod wrote:

Woke up this morning and found my rocking horse dead on the floor.
I tried mouth to mouth (mouthwash afterwards).
Had a go at CPR, to no avail.
He was fine last night.
Oh well! I suppose they can't live forever.

But you'll miss the rocking horse **** for the roses. Scarce stuff at
the best of times, I'm told.

Very true. :-)

What was the cause of death? If it was death watch beetle you will need
to burn the carcass, other wise put it on the compost heap.

Andrew Mawson[_2_] August 25th 16 01:34 PM

Rocking horse death

"Bod" wrote in message ...

Woke up this morning and found my rocking horse dead on the floor.
I tried mouth to mouth (mouthwash afterwards).
Had a go at CPR, to no avail.
He was fine last night.
Oh well! I suppose they can't live forever.

Was it Death Watch Beatle ?

Andrew

whisky-dave[_2_] August 25th 16 01:53 PM

Rocking horse death

On Thursday, 25 August 2016 12:57:28 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
Woke up this morning and found my rocking horse dead on the floor.
I tried mouth to mouth (mouthwash afterwards).
Had a go at CPR, to no avail.
He was fine last night.
Oh well! I suppose they can't live forever.

If you were wodney I'd be asking if you're sure you were giving CPR to the right end. He gets easily confused at his age.

Brian Gaff August 26th 16 08:33 AM

Rocking horse death

I was just wondering if Rocking Horse was his pet name for his wife during
sex, if so them best call the police.
Brian

--
----- -